aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Krispy Kreme donuts.

large_homer.drool.jpg

Just the tastiest fucking things in the world. I'm so glad they don't have them up here and I only get them as an occasional treat, because if they opened one in Aberdeen I'd be about 10 stone heavier. A lad at work just produced a box of them to have with our tea. I ate two before the kettle was finished boiling. :O

The wisdom teeth are finally coming out tomorrow!!! :D

I'm going to stuff my face with chocolate like a bitch with super-PMT tonight, and spend the rest of the week slurping soup.

Plus volunteering at the hospital is ace; letting an ill kid paint my arm daft colours counts towards my "clincal experience", plus it's just lots of fun being there.

The wisdom teeth are finally coming out tomorrow!!! :D

I'm going to stuff my face with chocolate like a bitch with super-PMT tonight, and spend the rest of the week slurping soup.

Icepack is your friend. Get it on ASAP (hopefully they'll give you one) to avoid the chipmunk blues. :up:

Getting them out is ace-i as they've been so painful, and now my retainer doesn't fit anymore because the teeth are impacting on the others, making my mouth overcrowded again. I did not have 4 teeth removed, over 2 years of braces and over a year with a retainer, just for my teeth to go all squint again.

Reading up on it, it's supposedly standard practice in America to have your wisdom teeth removed as soon as possible to prevent any overcrowding whereas in the UK, they refuse to remove teeth that aren't decayed or causing significant problems.

I've been bitching about the pain for about a year now, so I've been looking forward to this.

Icepack is your friend. Get it on ASAP (hopefully they'll give you one) to avoid the chipmunk blues. :up:

I shall bug my flatmate to get some tomorrow morning for me coming home! When I had the gum infection over a week ago, the only relief I could get was from putting a hot water bottle on my face. Not fun.

yaaay the fuckers are coming out!

Aye, that's the one. Not bad for the money i guess. How are the menus on it, pretty easy going or infuriating? I've heard a lot of mixed reports about reliability but you can't really complain at the prices they've been selling them at.

Menu seems fine so far but Tesco are pretty good at taking stuff back so if it fucks up in the next wee while I'll just get a refund.

Getting them out is ace-i as they've been so painful, and now my retainer doesn't fit anymore because the teeth are impacting on the others, making my mouth overcrowded again. I did not have 4 teeth removed, over 2 years of braces and over a year with a retainer, just for my teeth to go all squint again.

Reading up on it, it's supposedly standard practice in America to have your wisdom teeth removed as soon as possible to prevent any overcrowding whereas in the UK, they refuse to remove teeth that aren't decayed or causing significant problems.

I've been bitching about the pain for about a year now, so I've been looking forward to this.

I need to stop skimming posts, I thought you said that they were just coming through and you were pleased; perhaps because it meant you were becoming wise. It doesn't work like that!

I dunno why, but her twitter prfile pic is just so damn hot!

You don't know why? Because she's fucking beautiful man! It's the big eyes, lovely hair and suggestion of her gigantic bosoms in that particular photo that does it for me, though.

Aye, and she has a no-bad taste in music either. She's going to Primavera and in our totally awesome conversation she revealed these were the bands she was wanting to see.

"too many for 140 characters! But, Battles, Fleet Foxes, Lindstrom, Mogwai, Matthew Dear, Pulp, Grinderman, Jon Spencer. You going?"

Not bad. Not bad at all. Think I might love her now, if I didn't already.