aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Wensleydale cheese.

Wensleydale cheese is ace. Perfect sandwich cheese.

:up:

Wensleydale, Cheshire & Lancashire are my favourites.....ALL nice with fresh onion in a sandwich.......or melted on toast with a little fresh ground black pepper, or even a few drops of Worcestershire sauce.......... but.....

Wensleydale & Wholegrain Mustard..... melted slightly, on toast ! ..... is just orgasmic !

:love:

Wensleydale, Cheshire & Lancashire are my favourites.....ALL nice with fresh onion in a sandwich.......or melted on toast with a little fresh ground black pepper, or even a few drops of Worcestershire sauce.......... but.....

Wensleydale & Wholegrain Mustard..... melted slightly, on toast ! ..... is just orgasmic !

:love:

I do love Cheshire too, but now I think about it and Wensleydale, they are very similar. So much so that I can't think what is actually different about them.

I do love Cheshire too, but now I think about it and Wensleydale, they are very similar. So much so that I can't think what is actually different about them.

I think Wensleydale has a slightly subtle nutty taste, whereas Cheshire doesn't !

(at least that's what I think, and I'm sticking to it !... :laughing:)

All the different varieties of tasty Wensleydale, rates it the "cheese of choice" for me !

Easter hols from Friday! :D I'm going to bake shitloads of yummy sugary treats and try to improve my hoola hoop tricks (my chum would kick my arse if she knew how bad I am now).

My next presentation being on Autism, finally a topic I love to research! Plus I have 3 weeks to come up with an amazing talk and resulting essay to boost my grades.

I can properly job hunt now!! Wooo.

Easter hols from Friday! :D I'm going to bake shitloads of yummy sugary treats and try to improve my hoola hoop tricks (my chum would kick my arse if she knew how bad I am now).

My next presentation being on Autism, finally a topic I love to research! Plus I have 3 weeks to come up with an amazing talk and resulting essay to boost my grades.

I can properly job hunt now!! Wooo.

I hate not getting easter holidays anymore... Ace-ic is my gf getting told she'll get a flat in the next few weeks. So my dad's helping her move in 'cause he gets easter holidays off.

Bollocks, there's been loads of stuff like the playboy one in Dear Deirdre. The people writing in to that are truly the depraved pit of humanity.

But why would shagging Jake's girlfriend up the Kwik Fit Fitter be a problem?

Instead you would be right on to Club International with an entry for their "Peaches" section.

"Dear Peaches

"I wanted to tell you about an interesting experience I had recently.

"It all started when my son asked me to help his girlfriend move into her new flat...

...on the end of the condom but even that didn't take the shine off what was a most enjoyable experience. Although I feel a bit guilty every time I see my son now, it soon disappears when his girlfriend gives me a cheeky wink when my son's not looking!

"Hopefully she'll think about moving flat AGAIN before too long!

Yours etc

Jock Bassist,

Aberdeen"

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild
But why would shagging Jake's girlfriend up the Kwik Fit Fitter be a problem?

Instead you would be right on to Club International with an entry for their "Peaches" section.

"Dear Peaches

"I wanted to tell you about an interesting experience I had recently.

"It all started when my son asked me to help his girlfriend move into her new flat...

...on the end of the condom but even that didn't take the shine off what was a most enjoyable experience. Although I feel a bit guilty every time I see my son now, it soon disappears when his girlfriend gives me a cheeky wink when my son's not looking!

"Hopefully she'll think about moving flat AGAIN before too long!

Yours etc

Jock Bassist,

Aberdeen"

Condoms are for amateurs.