aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Getting my wisdom teeth taken out on Wednesday :D no more feeling as if my front bottom teeth need to be pulled out to relieve pressure.

After years of braces and a retainer, they were perfectly straight until these bastarding wisdom teeth started coming through. The X-rays look well fucked up, they're growing in horizontal :down:

Yaaaaay.

If anyone has any horror stories about the pain or anything, bugger off and leave me to be ignorant.

I was in getting minor surgery this morning, the first thing i said when I woke up after the operation (still in the recovery room) was "I'm glad you woke me up. I was dreaming about Nickelback". It's aceic that even under general anaesthetic, and talking morphine-induced shite, I still have great taste in music.

Coincidence, I had three taken out this morning. Two on the bottow which grew in completely sideways and one on the top. The one on top came out no problem and it's not sore. The bottom two needed the gums cut opened, and stitched up afterwards. It hurt like hell when I woke up after the surgery but they asked me every 5 minutes if it still hurt and when I said yes they just kept giving me morphine, and tramadol once I was back up to the ward and it sorted the pain right out. I was absolutely shitting myself beforehand, but really it's not that bad at all, it stung like hell for about an hour, but it's been nearly 10 hours now since I got them out, and 8 hours since I've had any painkillers and it's perfectly bearable. I had a tuna sandwich within an hour of them coming out, and quiche and mashed potatoes for dinner, and I've been drinking tea and coffee. Might be worse over the next few days once the swelling starts like.

Coincidence, I had three taken out this morning. Two on the bottow which grew in completely sideways and one on the top. The one on top came out no problem and it's not sore. The bottom two needed the gums cut opened, and stitched up afterwards. It hurt like hell when I woke up after the surgery but they asked me every 5 minutes if it still hurt and when I said yes they just kept giving me morphine, and tramadol once I was back up to the ward. I was absolutely shitting myself beforehand, but really it's not that bad at all, it stung like hell for about an hour, but it's been nearly 10 hours now since I got them out, and 8 hours since I've had any painkillers and it's perfectly bearable. I had a tuna sandwich within an hour of them came out, and quiche and mashed potatoes for dinner.

They gave me tramadol when I was in hospital over New Year with a stomach infection, nasty stuff. It felt like I was having a panic attack :down:

I'll need my gums cut open, how long did the admission/surgery/sign off take? They haven't said, and I need someone to pick me up and stay with me in case I have a seizure.

They gave me tramadol when I was in hospital over New Year with a stomach infection, nasty stuff. It felt like I was having a panic attack :down:

I'll need my gums cut open, how long did the admission/surgery/sign off take? They haven't said, and I need someone to pick me up and stay with me in case I have a seizure.

I had to go in at 8 am (along with 5 others), I was third on the list so I went into surgery at 11.30, and I was in the theatre for about an hour and a half. Half an hour on the recovery ward and got back up to the ward at 2. They have to keep you in for observation for 4 hours after you leave the recovery room, so I got released at 6. And yes, you aren't allowed to walk out, someone has to come up to the ward and tell them they are reposinsible for you, and you have to have someone with you for 24 hours in case you take a funny turn.

Maybe pass on the tramadol then if it doesn't agree with you. I was OK with it. I was really groggy after the anasthetic, and my blood pressure was really low but by the time 6 came along I was absolutely fine, my flatmate came to pick me up and I was dressed and downstairs in the shop buying sweeties for the nurses.

I had to go in at 8 am (along with 5 others), I was third on the list so I went into surgery at 11.30, and I was in the theatre for about an hour and a half. Half an hour on the recovery ward and got back up to the ward at 2. They have to keep you in for observation for 4 hours after you leave the recovery room, so I got released at 6. And yes, you aren't allowed to walk out, someone has to come up to the ward and tell them they are reposinsible for you, and you have to have someone with you for 24 hours in case you take a funny turn.

Ah right, I've got to go in for 11.30. Thank you!

After years of braces and a retainer...

Braces.

Braces are ace-ic. I'm like Carl out of Family Guy. There's something attractive about girls with braces. When a hot girl gets her braces out and is happy, I'm like no no no no no no NO!

I'm not so much a fan of the big ol' things that go round your head. But I've only actually seen them in The Simpsons.

Braces.

Braces are ace-ic. I'm like Carl out of Family Guy. There's something attractive about girls with braces. When a hot girl gets her braces out and is happy, I'm like no no no no no no NO!.

Yeah, I found out how many guys actually have a bit of a fetish for braces. My first night out after getting them was a fucking nightmare.

Yeah, I found out how many guys actually have a bit of a fetish for braces. My first night out after getting them was a fucking nightmare.

I wouldn't go preying on people.

I don't know what it is, it's like liking brunettes over blondes.

Although they only suit certain people. I don't get a boner every time I see a pair of braces, if they're on a hinger, then it's a no go.

It just makes some people look pretty, like wearing your hair a certain way or wearing certain clothes. Sometimes it just adds to the prettyness.

Other times it takes it away.

I wouldn't go preying on people.

Oh no, I had guys I vaguely knew coming up to me asking how long I'd had them for and how much they love braces. One whispered that they'd always wanted a blow job from a lassy with braces. I think metal wire would be the last thing you would want around your dick...

Ace-ic: pancakes!!!! :)