aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Ruud Van Nistelrooy. I thought he was a swell chap actually. I may be wrong, but from these pictures, Martin Keown doesn't seem to be his best friend. Or maybe he is, but the United fans were singing too loudly for them to have a conversation properly

keown-nist.jpg

"The missis puts together a lovely roast. You should pop round next Sunday"

keown-nistelnooy2-415x275.jpg

"There'll be a plate of Yorkshire Puddings this high. Tuck in, my son"

keown_1847147c.jpg

"Don't forget a nice bottle of red though eh, YOU FUCKING DUTCH CUNT"

Forever friends.

• Upvote 3

I can especially recommend Groningen and Den Haag. :up:

Den haag is Fucking ace. It's both cosmopolitan and really seedy. Everyone jizzes over Amsterdam but you can have a much better time in den haag minus the stag parties and comedy frat boy stoners. My old man worked there for bout ten years and never learned a word of dutch. Not because he was the typical English speaker who expects everyone to speak his language, just because he was too old to learn and English is spoken almost as much as dutch there.

Holland is definitely the best country in Europe to move to if you want to live abroad but feel you can't learn a new language. You can still find work and socialize with the locals.

Can't wait for this. Only going to the Saturday but it should still be great.

It'll will be a kind of strange experience as any other time I've gone to a festival I've had to do quite a bit of travelling and I've camped out in a muddy field for a few days.

This time I could just cycle from my flat to the venue in 20 mins.

Are you going to just stay for the festival or spend an extra couple of days here too?

I'll also say that Dutch people are great. Met quite a few and they've all been good people.

Hoping to travel across on the Wednesday and back on the Sunday. Think we're going to be staying in some student accomodation. Looks pretty good, just need to get flights sorted now!

finally having an offer accepted on a house, after a week of stress and negotiating. i don't think i'll relax fully till we're in but it's still pretty damn aceic. a proper house, with a garden....and a shed! shed's are definitely aceic. i might brew beer in it.

finally having an offer accepted on a house, after a week of stress and negotiating. i don't think i'll relax fully till we're in but it's still pretty damn aceic. a proper house, with a garden....and a shed! shed's are definitely aceic. i might brew beer in it.

Here's what I have my eye on when I eventually get a bigger place:

ALL Grain Complete Starter Kit

I've also bought a heap of home brewing books to learn a bit more about how to do it properly.

Good luck with the move :up:

Here's what I have my eye on when I eventually get a bigger place:

ALL Grain Complete Starter Kit

I've also bought a heap of home brewing books to learn a bit more about how to do it properly.

Good luck with the move :up:

Ooh, the next step.

I've got another batch of the ready made stuff in a can to brew. If that goes well I'd consider upgrading to the full process.

I believe Brewdog are releasing a brewing guide soon.

Ooh, the next step.

I've got another batch of the ready made stuff in a can to brew. If that goes well I'd consider upgrading to the full process.

I believe Brewdog are releasing a brewing guide soon.

I've sent you the PDF of it, which was sent to shareholders. Not very detailed, but lists the basics...

Check your gmail account :up:

Where did you get a hoose Dave?

I got a shed when I moved but it's one of these pishy skinny things to fit up the side of the house, by the time there is a lawnmower and interminable kids gubbins jammed in there is no space for homebrew...

Where did you get a hoose Dave?

I got a shed when I moved but it's one of these pishy skinny things to fit up the side of the house, by the time there is a lawnmower and interminable kids gubbins jammed in there is no space for homebrew...

bricker, it's got tons of space, a coal cellar, garage and a shed. plenty of space for homebrew :)

we might actually get rid of the shed, the cellar is enough and the roof of the shed is wrecked.