aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Scouting For Girls are Ace-ic. Not their music. That's a right fucking shitpit. But their stupidity is pretty ace-ic. They just put a link up on their official website to their new Twitter account (Can't get on twitter at work so don't know the URL). However, it turns out that Twitter wasn't even registered, so some renegade registered it himself. Their official website now has their Twitter feed, with such updates as "Working on some new shit tunes".

Fabulous.

Scouting For Girls are Ace-ic. Not their music. That's a right fucking shitpit. But their stupidity is pretty ace-ic. They just put a link up on their official website to their new Twitter account (Can't get on twitter at work so don't know the URL). However, it turns out that Twitter wasn't even registered, so some renegade registered it himself. Their official website now has their Twitter feed, with such updates as "Working on some new shit tunes".

Fabulous.

Brilliant. That is sooo getting retweeted...

I now have a sewing box!!! I have somewhere to put all those random buttons, and no longer have to search all over my flat to find a bloody needle and thread, yaaay. I also got a new jewellery box that matches my bedroom, so double happy.

Another ace-ic thing: the council were supposedly round earlier checking out a newly empty flat, saw the garden and went apeshit. All the stuff is gone (more stuff had been added)!!!! I didn't even have to shout at the neighbours!

Although the kids did get a cunting from me earlier for running through my clean washing and kicking muddy balls at it...