aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Helpful folk are ace-ic. My girlfriend's boss came round yesterday and helped me paint. I thought, due to appliances and coming tomorrow that we would have to leave the livingroom/hallway painting and flooring till next week. But thanks to his help we got all the rooms painted and all the gloss done and now all the flooring can be done tonight.

I bet he was disappointed when he turned up at the flat and realised he was actually painting your girlfriends walls...

haha. Probably even more disappointed when it was just me in the flat. it was awkward to being with. We painted different rooms and I made him listen to Twin Atlantic and a dubstep mixtape before popping to the shops.

EDIT: Cool Story, Me.

Morrisons Dolce Rosso Cherry Tomatoes. They make all other Tomatoes taste like shite. Undisputed kings of salad. They were on offer so I stocked up. Now they are back to full price, and I'm stingey, so I went back to the cheapo ones. I just couldn't eat them. They tasted like they'd gone off. Which they hadn't, but they are just worlds apart from the fancy ones.

I bought and ate a whole pack this morning, like they were a bag of sweets. Supreme.

Went to London for the weekend. The weather was very good and I spent most of Saturday in a beer garden at a very good pub. Ace-ic for sure. And for once on my flight home I fell asleep shortly after take off and woke up just before landing. Fantastic.

What's not ace is London trains / tube on the weekends. It's always a fucking mess.

Watching fights is ace. One on Union St about 20 mins ago, outside Greggs near Burger King. Two school girls. It was brutual, hair being ripped out and shit. It descended into the middle of the road. Then the Poh-Poh came, and they screamed whilst being budled to the ground and then into a van.

Ample entertainment whilst I chowed down on my sandwiches.

Watching fights is ace. One on Union St about 20 mins ago, outside Greggs near Burger King. Two school girls. It was brutual, hair being ripped out and shit. It descended into the middle of the road. Then the Poh-Poh came, and they screamed whilst being budled to the ground and then into a van.

Sounds quality. Last month I saw a big fight outside the Farmfoods in Woodside. Initially it was two ladies having it out, and a crowd of neds were watching/goading. The neds were chased to a safe viewing distance by one of the ladies. Probably didn't want to make a spectacle of herself. A boyfriend eventually turned up and tried to break up the fight, only for the two ladies to turn on him and give him a hiding.

I also saw this the language as they were being restrained was amazing.

Also just the random screaming despite no harm being done to them. "Get aff meh!! AAAAEEEEEUUUGHHHHEAAEEEEAGHH!!!!!"

I also saw this the language as they were being restrained was amazing.

Also just the random screaming despite no harm being done to them. "Get aff meh!! AAAAEEEEEUUUGHHHHEAAEEEEAGHH!!!!!"

Was amazing. They were pinned against the wall for a good 5 minutes, just screaming the whole time. "Git tae fock waaaaaaaaaah". One of the girls kept trying to stamp on the policeman's feet too. Can't imagine that went down well.

I hope it was over a boy.