aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Now the question is do you repeat the arriving late with facial piercing tactic for the next round?

Think I might take it up a gear; I won't show up at all and I'll pounce on my interviewer as she leaves work and pierce her face. If she has big tits, I'll pierce it with my dick. LAD

xx

Despite turning up late having got myself locked into the car park at the wrong building and then forgetting to take out all my facial piercings before my interview this morning, I still got a second interview!

GET IT UP YE!

I also returned to my desk today from my 'dentist appointment' an hour later than I said I would due to the interview overrunning and my boss didn't even notice.

So much win!

xx

Sounds like you really don't deserve the job at all but good luck anyway, I guess...

An app we make at my work getting to number 1 in the itunes store in india and me getting to go to India for 10 days as a reward. Too stoked for words. Always wanted to visit the place.

Congratulations! I hope you get plenty of free time to explore and relax. My parents have had plenty of holidays to India and they love it.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations! I hope you get plenty of free time to explore and relax. My parents have had plenty of holidays to India and they love it.

Thanks. It's just circumstances that have led me to getting to go to one of my dream destinations so I'm really grateful.

Why does he not deserve the job? If he's the best candidate then he should get it. He was only late because he was locked inside the carpark in the wrong building...

Aye, and who gives a fuck about having the courtesy or the foresight to remove facial piercings? Good thing having facial piercings in the first place doesn't make you look like a tit, otherwise he would be in trouble!

Despite turning up late having got myself locked into the car park at the wrong building and then forgetting to take out all my facial piercings before my interview this morning, I still got a second interview!

GET IT UP YE!

I also returned to my desk today from my 'dentist appointment' an hour later than I said I would due to the interview overrunning and my boss didn't even notice.

So much win!

xx

nice work! all the shite your told about job interviews is generally pish, i got my current job based on the good words of my references so I was told. I later spoke to one of them who said he was called up while on the bus back from the football, he was absolutely steaming on a bus full of steaming football fans! :laughing:

I once got called in for an "immediate interview" whilst I was playing shitty arcade games down at the beach. Didn't have time to go home and change into a suit or nothing (which I let them know about on the phone before I arrived). Turned up in 3/4 shorts and a hoody. Nailed it. Got the job.

CV's/Application forms and references play a more important role than interviews, so I've been led to believe from working in HR. I imagine every company will view it differently though.

I figured the piercings couldn't make too much difference with all the swastikas and cocks tattooed on my face and head anyway.

zombie_boy.jpg

Plus, I'm applying for a technical engineering role - when I spoke to the interviewer afterwards he said I interviewed really well but he felt he had to point out that if I were to be meeting a client I'd have to take them out. The penny then dropped and I apologised for still having them in, told him I meant to take them out this morning but it completely slipped my mind. The interviewer told me it's absolutely not a problem, piercings and tattoos are just that and have no impact on your ability to do the job - unfortunately some clients can be more closed minded.

I'm lucky in so much as it's fortunate my interviewer was as open minded as he is but when a company are looking for good employees then only a few would turn you away if you're a good candidate because of some jewellery.

As as for this 'you don't deserve the job' shit, fuck right off. I left a lip and nose ring in to go to a job interview and that somehow makes me less fucking worthy? I suppose if I'd forgotten to gel my hair or if my pen burst in my pocket and I had to do the interview with an ink stain on my shirt then I should've been told to stop wasting the company's fucking time?

xx

I figured the piercings couldn't make too much difference with all the swastikas and cocks tattooed on my face and head anyway.

Plus, I'm applying for a technical engineering role - when I spoke to the interviewer afterwards he said I interviewed really well but he felt he had to point out that if I were to be meeting a client I'd have to take them out. The penny then dropped and I apologised for still having them in, told him I meant to take them out this morning but it completely slipped my mind. The interviewer told me it's absolutely not a problem, piercings and tattoos are just that and have no impact on your ability to do the job - unfortunately some clients can be more closed minded.

I'm lucky in so much as it's fortunate my interviewer was as open minded as he is but when a company are looking for good employees then only a few would turn you away if you're a good candidate because of some jewellery.

As as for this 'you don't deserve the job' shit, fuck right off. I left a lip and nose ring in to go to a job interview and that somehow makes me less fucking worthy? I suppose if I'd forgotten to gel my hair or if my pen burst in my pocket and I had to do the interview with an ink stain on my shirt then I should've been told to stop wasting the company's fucking time?

xx

Well said maaaan, I'm with you on that for sure. Fucked with the tattoo/piercing/horrific burn on your face/black/women/disabled thing to fill 'quotas' or tick boxes.

You can either do the job or you can't - if you're the best candidate, you should get it.

Out of interest, where's the interview?

Well said maaaan, I'm with you on that for sure. Fucked with the tattoo/piercing/horrific burn on your face/black/women/disabled thing to fill 'quotas' or tick boxes.

You can either do the job or you can't - if you're the best candidate, you should get it.

Out of interest, where's the interview?

Aker Solutions. A former colleague who moved there from the company I'm currently at put it a recommendation for me.

xx