aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I typed out a big story earlier but the something went wrong just as I hit post. Can't be bothered writing it all again but the main point was last weekend I saw a very big guy pick up a brick and he looked like he was going to try and hit this other guy in the head with it. It was a little scary and I got away as soon as possible.

I typed out a big story earlier but the something went wrong just as I hit post. Can't be bothered writing it all again but the main point was last weekend I saw a very big guy pick up a brick and he looked like he was going to try and hit this other guy in the head with it. It was a little scary and I got away as soon as possible.

Hitting 'back' usually does the trick.

Yesterday was a totally ace-ic day.

I saw some great performances at Primavera Sound. Tallest Man on Earth, Fleet Foxes, PJ Harvey and Animal Collective were all fantastic. A surprising highlight was James Blake's DJ set. Sandwiched in the middle was the awesome football match which couldn't have been better.

And now I've just remembered there's a new episode of Doctor Who to watch. Good times. :D

L.A. Noire is ace-ic. I just finished the one about

the husband fakes a carjacking by the railroads to run away from his wife

and it's a pretty decent game. But I should take this to the correct thread.

Wii is also ace-ic. Bought Wii Fit Plus the other day. I never cared for it that much but I seem to like it now...

Yesterday was a totally ace-ic day.

I saw some great performances at Primavera Sound. Tallest Man on Earth, Fleet Foxes, PJ Harvey and Animal Collective were all fantastic. A surprising highlight was James Blake's DJ set. Sandwiched in the middle was the awesome football match which couldn't have been better.

And now I've just remembered there's a new episode of Doctor Who to watch. Good times. :D

I was annoyed that I don't know what you look like so couldn't involve you in the Stalking Thread (Barcelona edition).

I'll also add Primavera to my ace-ic list. Best festival I've been to. So nice to go to one where you aren't treated like a child. Really good-natured and the fact that there didn't seem to be much security staff needed was pretty refreshing.

Best bands were Pulp and Grinderman for me.

An international stalk would be a great achievement.

It did seem like a very well organised festival although I heard there were some problems on the first day.

Also the sound quality was the best I've heard at any festival.

And as much as I've enjoyed camping at other festivals I've been to it was very ace leaving and getting to go home and sleep in my own bed. :)

Wish I had been there on Friday to see Pulp though.

Despite turning up late having got myself locked into the car park at the wrong building and then forgetting to take out all my facial piercings before my interview this morning, I still got a second interview!

GET IT UP YE!

I also returned to my desk today from my 'dentist appointment' an hour later than I said I would due to the interview overrunning and my boss didn't even notice.

So much win!

xx

I GOT THE FUCKING JOB!

=]

I can't fucking WAIT to tell my boss to poke his fucking attitude up his japs eye!

xx