aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Agreed. The Room was an experience I will never forget. davidm said he's going again tonight! I might be tempted if I wasn't busy. Thoroughly recommend it to everyone (well, anyone who can appreciate the charms of what is probably the worst/best film of all time, by a country mile).

T'was awesome last night, but the guys behind us had the most RANCID banter I've ever heard.

xx

Were those the guys on the left hand side doing the commentary on the film that Christy mentioned? They were indeed terrible. Wish they'd realised this from the lack of response they got from their shouts!

But yeah, ace time. Going again tonight with a whole load of folk, including some from this very website as well.

Do people run around the cinema during the sex scenes? That's ace.

Usually only the last one as it's so painfully long.

A friend of mine was about two minutes into it, decided to go to piss, made a quick phone call and came back and the scene still wasn't over.

Wouldn't be so bad but the lass is a fucking hound.

Spare tyres ah-wye!

xx

They were but they weren't as obnoxious and were actually kinda funny then, IMO.

xx

Word.

My favourite of that showing was someone (I believe it may have been Euan/Waltz's flatmate - TRIVIA!) shouting "She's just comfortable with her body!" during one of the sex scenes and some dude replying, "I'm not!"

Can't wait for tonight.

Word.

My favourite of that showing was someone (I believe it may have been Euan/Waltz's flatmate - TRIVIA!) shouting "She's just comfortable with her body!" during one of the sex scenes and some dude replying, "I'm not!"

Can't wait for tonight.

Oh fuck that was brilliant!

"Meanwhile, in San Fancisco..." is a perpetual highlight for me but that was comedy genius!

xx