aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

It's still a bastard of a drive from the most northern city in England. But considering American tours are often one or two dates per state involving all day drives, then it's not much of an excuse.

Still. Unless it's a small DIY band, it's rarely every the band that has booked the tour or had any say whatsoever.

I remember some years ago a band in Edinburgh wouldn't share any of their gear with us and then asked us to borrow some cymbals as theirs had been lost. It probably speaks for our pleasant nature that we obliged, but I made sure that the band in question never came near us again.

Being that much of a tool that I can walk halfway to work before realising I have my iPod in my pocket but I'm not listening to it cos I've forgotten my fucking headphones.

I left my Ipod at home today, which meant I couldn't corrupt any children with fantastic music... or speed up the completion of my 3rd year reports.

Settled on playing Adam and Joe's radio show :up:

BNP's hate-mongering propaganda bull-shit coming through my letterbox.

got one a few days ago. i loved the fantastic quote on it about how they're not racist, can't remember it off the top of my head though.

also, collective-zine. a bunch of snobby elitist arseholes wishing they could tell other people what kind of bands they should be in. piss off.