aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I'm pretty annoyed that I don't know where colour goes. You see, I drink alot of cordial, and recently it's been Vimto. Now, that stuff is dark purple and almost syrup like. I've caned 3 litres of the stuff already today and it's only just pushing into the PM. I won't lie, I've had to dash to the bog numerous times, but my pee started as a light yellow, but now it's transparent like water. So, where is the purple? I am not very fond of my innards being filled with more and more purple which is being subtracted from the Vimto (which just must be happening. There's no other explantation). So, where does the colour go? If I'm not excreting it, then it must be getting stored somewhere, building up, until my skin begins to change shade, like that kid who drank too much Sunny Delight, but he just looked fake baked. I'm due to look like Barney.

I'm pretty annoyed that I don't know where colour goes. You see, I drink alot of cordial, and recently it's been Vimto. Now, that stuff is dark purple and almost syrup like. I've caned 3 litres of the stuff already today and it's only just pushing into the PM. I won't lie, I've had to dash to the bog numerous times, but my pee started as a light yellow, but now it's transparent like water. So, where is the purple? I am not very fond of my innards being filled with more and more purple which is being subtracted from the Vimto (which just must be happening. There's no other explantation). So, where does the colour go? If I'm not excreting it, then it must be getting stored somewhere, building up, until my skin begins to change shade, like that kid who drank too much Sunny Delight, but he just looked fake baked. I'm due to look like Barney.

One day after raiding the cupboard for something to eat I sat down to watch a movie with a jar of beetroot.

The next day I thought I was pissing blood but then remembered the beetroot.

So thats where the colour from beetroot goes.

This doesn't really help you with your Vimto conundrum.

It is most likely clogging you liver and kidneys as the colour in Vimto will be artificial. Beetroot is a natural colour, so your body won't deem it necessary to filter it our of your piss.

The toast conundrum puzzled me as well.unless your sleeves have some sort of wire installed to maintain a flared look, or indeed you are tending to wear a Gandalf-styled wardrobe whilst eating breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks, I just don't see how your arm can be held at such an angle that toast crumbs drop down your sleeve. You must have arms like one of those toy snakes, you know, the ones that have multiple articulated hinges to make them wave around in a snake like manner..

I have learned. I will try this method for thirty days and if I am not satisfied with the results, I'm cutting off my arms... or claiming a refund of the money I've not paid. Or something witty.

Simple....wear a vest!

One day after raiding the cupboard for something to eat I sat down to watch a movie with a jar of beetroot.

The next day I thought I was pissing blood but then remembered the beetroot.

So thats where the colour from beetroot goes.

This doesn't really help you with your Vimto conundrum.

I LOVE BEETROOT

Perhaps the colouring goes out the back door so perhaps less visible than pee? Unless of course you proudly study every cable you lay....

I do actually keep an eye on such things. Its always wise to know what the norm is just incase there are any health changes.

Last week I had some licorice and it had a devestating effect on me.

I do actually keep an eye on such things. Its always wise to know what the norm is just incase there are any health changes.

Last week I had some licorice and it had a devestating effect on me.

Do you inspect closely enough to determine if there may be a hint of Vimto colouring in there? Because unless your normal colour is white like those dog turds you don't tend to see these days, i'm not convinced the difference would be that apparent....

Do you inspect closely enough to determine if there may be a hint of Vimto colouring in there? Because unless your normal colour is white like those dog turds you don't tend to see these days, i'm not convinced the difference would be that apparent....

I don't drink Vimto.

I don't get to close. As Lucky says "a quick glimpse" is often enough. I just know what the norm is for me. I do notice subtle differences on a day to day basis but nothing to worry about.

The only reason I notice this kind of thing is that I do have a little bit of stomach trouble that I like to keep an eye on.

regarding the toast thing... I suggest you construct some sort of contraption consisting of a cap with a bit of string dangling down from the peak, to suspend the toast in mid air leaving your hands free from the crumb contamination zone. Afterwards, you may find that crumbs accumulating on the floor becomes a problem. Fret not as a simple chin strap plate-come-bib should solve this. I have yet to patent this fail proof system so for the time being it is free to use and until my crumb-free bread prototype is put into production, it really is the only option.