aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

regarding the toast thing... I suggest you construct some sort of contraption consisting of a cap with a bit of string dangling down from the peak, to suspend the toast in mid air leaving your hands free from the crumb contamination zone. Afterwards, you may find that crumbs accumulating on the floor becomes a problem. Fret not as a simple chin strap plate-come-bib should solve this. I have yet to patent this fail proof system so for the time being it is free to use and until my crumb-free bread prototype is put into production, it really is the only option.

I think we need handy chin strap illustrations.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
But what if it's particularly cold? Sleeves are essential!

(Is this toast fiasco being discussed in too much detail? Or not enough? Yeah? Yeah.)

Stop eating toast.

Win.

I've often bought minimal veg in a bag at the shops before. Especially carrots, cos I don't have them often. 2 is enough for just me, since the missis doesn't like them. When I buy a full bag of them, they are often left to go mushy in the fridge.

Don't put them in the fridge. :up:

I used to work in markies and I can confirm that the elderly folks you see rambling around have a tendancy to buy those tiny ready meals that cost 2 each. The big ones cost a little more and could last two days *shrugs*

A lot of them also buy two individual loose carrots in a plastic bag.

The bastards.

I do a weekly shop and buy what I need for the week. Most often if I'm buying carrots it's for a stew or soup and I'll only need 2. Why would I buy more?

Also, not that I eat many ready meals these days but the thought of heating a ready meal, eating half of it then heating the leftover the next day doesn't sound very appealing.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

The difference in flavour between making your own sauce and sauce from a ready meal or jar is incredible. Everything in the pre-made sauce just tastes like the sauce but if you make your own you can actually taste the individual ingredients. Ready meals = GADS. On another note i'm eating toast right now. In a t-shirt. No sleeve mess.

Rugby is fun to play if your messing about, but i can't stand the arrogance you get from the stereotypical, popped collared, long waxy messy haired twat with messed up teeth who think they are just the shit. Go enjoy your scrum that little to much and pretend your still straight. Knob.

EDIT: I know this doesn't apply to all of them but it does to a hell of a lot of them in my school and can't wait to get my last day tomorrow over with because of them.

Hmm, Sure you don't wanna be one of these "long waxy messy haired twat" and thats why your ranting about them? Or maybe its just cause they bully you....

You're right, there are a great many idiots who play/follow football too. I've just always had something of an unhealthy aversion to rugby, much like slap bass.

In a way, I suppose my arch nemesis would be a funk poppin' Gavin Hastings. Pure kryptonite.

You're right, there are a great many idiots who play/follow football too. I've just always had something of an unhealthy aversion to rugby, much like slap bass.

In a way, I suppose my arch nemesis would be a funk poppin' Gavin Hastings. Pure kryptonite.

Is there any other kind of Gavin Hastings?