aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

drivers who overtake in dangerous places especially when there are lines on the road specifically expressing you not to overtake!

drugged up neds who wolf whistle to get attention outside the block of flats i live in, you ever heard of a fucking doorbell?

People driving 50 on the main road, then disregarding speed limits in villages by STILL driving 50. Fucks.

i had one of those cunts the other week and he was even more annoying because he pulled out in front of me causing me to break sharply :swearing: and there was nothing behind me, cunt cunt cunt!

I disappoint myself, it didn't fill me up at all, it was just really sickly!

and yeah it was a shit dare - at work, lunch hour, mate dared me to eat them all, knob. Would have eaten more had i not wanted to be throwing up on little old ladies innocently buying their Saturday shopping.

Seeing as your so game for dares, try this one:

I dare you to take a long walk of a short pier!

Chewing gum. Anyone who uses chewing gum. Anyone who has declined a piece of chewing gum from a friend, for being friends with someone who uses chewing gum. The chewing gum factories. The man who invented the chewing gum. Anyone who worked in the Wrigley's call centre, answering customer questions about chewing gum. Chewing gum. Fucking fuck chewing gum. And fuck you, chewing gum users who can't dispose of your fucking chewing gum, you disgusting animals. How the bastard fuck do I keep getting it everywhere? A month or so ago, I got two pieces trodden into a jacket of mine because some arsebatter threw my jacket off a seat I was sat in and onto the floor. Two different, seperate pieces. The same night, some chewing gum got trodden into the strap of my rucksack. Dick off! Today, I found some chewing gum stuck to the side of my shoe. The side? Not the underside! The instep! How does that happen? Put your spitgoo in a fucking bin, or don't chew it unless you're gonna be a responsible adult, you insufferable grotbags. The stuff is a fucking pain to get out, and still leaves behind a saliva soaked, stale mint smelling residue even after the best of scrubs. Fuck chewing gum. Fuck off. Stupid fucking chewing gum. A load of pointless fucking guff.

Chewing gum. Anyone who uses chewing gum. Anyone who has declined a piece of chewing gum from a friend, for being friends with someone who uses chewing gum. The chewing gum factories. The man who invented the chewing gum. Anyone who worked in the Wrigley's call centre, answering customer questions about chewing gum. Chewing gum. Fucking fuck chewing gum. And fuck you, chewing gum users who can't dispose of your fucking chewing gum, you disgusting animals. How the bastard fuck do I keep getting it everywhere? A month or so ago, I got two pieces trodden into a jacket of mine because some arsebatter threw my jacket off a seat I was sat in and onto the floor. Two different, seperate pieces. The same night, some chewing gum got trodden into the strap of my rucksack. Dick off! Today, I found some chewing gum stuck to the side of my shoe. The side? Not the underside! The instep! How does that happen? Put your spitgoo in a fucking bin, or don't chew it unless you're gonna be a responsible adult, you insufferable grotbags. The stuff is a fucking pain to get out, and still leaves behind a saliva soaked, stale mint smelling residue even after the best of scrubs. Fuck chewing gum. Fuck off. Stupid fucking chewing gum. A load of pointless fucking guff.

I go through nearly a whole pack of gum every day and I don't think I've ever just dropped my gum on the ground because of the very reasons you state (plus I'm not a total scumbag). People are cunts.

Maybe people pelt you with it because you have pedigree chum breath?

Guest treader.

Oh, be quiet. I think we've established you don't really like anything by now.

Guest idol_wild
Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Yoghurt. How do i manage to spill it on my tie EVERY day?

Does it stain?

I bet it's really jizz...