aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Maybe they are used to driving cars without left wing mirrors. 20 years ago it was common for cars to only have a rear view mirror and a driver side wing mirror.

I was taught to look over my left shoulder when pulling over to the left. I'd rather people checked than the usual dicks you get cutting you up or nearly side swiping you.

Your pet hate is a fail I'm afraid.

You've got to look over your left shoulder if pulling over to the left whether you've got a wing mirror or not. There's a blind spot at that side too.

Tell you what really does my box in, and it happens all the time! Is during a live football game, when someone comes in late, and says " Is that the score" to the little score box on the top of the screen! Of course it is for fuck sake, do people think Sky etc put it there for a laugh! Sorry, it bugs me!

That is all

I love how this thread has gone from normal pet hates, like old people walking slow, to nonsense petty gripes, like the daft stuff that people say which couldn't be any less offensive.

Hating stuff is mint.

You're a hatred pioneer.

I hate it being fucking glorious outside but I'm stuck in an office with a window seat.

Man, I'm stuck in the middle of an open plan, it's roasting, and the fat twat (even fatter than me) won't stop farting cause he had a curry last night! This is what it must be like to live in Sandilands

The following things today:

1.Leaving my mobile phone at home and forgetting my banana. Bad start to my day.

2. People using/saying the word "Mint" to describe how good something is.

3. People using/saying "Manyoo" instead of Man Utd or Manchester United.

4. The temperature being 27.9 degrees celcius in my department at work.

I just burst into a fit of girly giggling at the northern bar reading this, with witnesses. Ace.

Is that cos you love a good banana?