aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

your all a bunch of bastards! im stuck inside till 5, although i do have to cut the grass tonight so ill see a wee bit of the sun, off all weekend tho, it better stay like this!

It's meant to be awesome until at least Tuesday!

I'm off home to get the shorts on and the beers into the freezer. As long as I don't leave them in there. Pet hate of mine... exploding beer cans. Bastards.

Who is joining me?

This lot - Ant Marketing UK ? Inbound Telemarketing and Outbound Telemarketing Services - ringing me every fucking 10 minutes all day trying to get my opinions on stuff.

Take the hint! When I divert you to answerphone on the first ring every time you call, it means I don't want to talk to you!

Answer it and rant at them, then they'll take you off their christmas card list.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Yes, well done. At no point did I say there wasn't.

:up:

Although I quoted you, that wasn't aimed at you directly. Just stating a fact because whoever it was further up seemed perplexed by folk looking over their left shoulders. :up:

Think that was the deal, but there should be 2 separate threads this time.

One for Scottish football and another for the Premiership fawners.

:up:

So where does that leave the Newcastle fans? and Original Spies with his admirable support of Sheffield Wed?

Not wanting to offend anyone, but can we keep references to football on the bloody "Sports" thread....

I'm sure we're not all obsessed with footy. (bores me to tears, anyway)

Thank You!

Can we keep you in a TelecasterSam section? That way, groups of people enjoying friendly chat don't need to hurt your feelings and you can discuss all the things that don't bore you to tears?

• Upvote 1

Not wanting to offend anyone, but can we keep references to football on the bloody "Sports" thread....

I'm sure we're not all obsessed with footy. (bores me to tears, anyway)

Thank You!

What if there's a pet hate about football? There's not a football pet hates thread. That would be stupid.

Pipe down now. There was about 4 posts about football, mostly proving a point about the activity in the football thread rather than football itself.

Guest idol_wild
Paper cuts totally cane. The tiny little cuts just hurt so bad. When I was young and cut my arm up pretty bad on some glass, and I can't remember it even hurting at all, unlike last night when I was cutting some bread and it tugged on the crust, and took tiny slash at my thumb. About 1mm in length and not even deep enough to make it bleed. It's still stinging today. What a bastard.

I can't wait to read your book.

Sunburn. And yes I should've had suncream on, but I was sitting in Siberia's beer terrace for all of 2 hours this afternoon before getting the train and the sun has really got me, and I didn't have any suncream with me... I did not expect it to be so lovely this weekend. I have learnt my lesson.

sunburning half my face, and having white lines where my glasses are

I laughed quite a bit at the thought of this. Does it look as funny as it sounds?

(Sorry)

I didn't get sunburnt at all this weekend as I've been stuck in revising for exams which I'm almost guaranteed to fail. Jackanackanory...