aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Firefox is my preferred browser, but it is such a memory hog and takes bloody ages to load up.

I can see Google Chrome slowly taking away some of the market share from both Firefox and IE - a simple but very effective browser.

I use Chrome all of the time, but I need Firefox for testing websites because the Web Developer toolbar is too handy to do without.

Canned and bottled drinks being stored at room temperature. Unless it's to be mixed in with something, like maybe a cordial or a spirit, What is wrong with you? Put it in the fridge. Warm juice, warm booze, warm fizzy pop are all undrinkable. Don't do it. Don't. It's bad. Especially if it's fizzy. The warmth means all you can taste is fizz. I don't care of the expense, shops and supermarkets need to put all their drinks in the fridge, to be enjoyed instantly. Even if it's a two litre bottle or a 6 pack of cans. Fridge it! I see the Co-op in Tillydrone now puts all its booze in the fridge, as it obviously going to be consumed right outside the shop. So, they'll accomodate for the alcoholics who want to drink in the street which isn't even legal, but not for pissy, moany arseholes like me? I hate my life.

Canned and bottled drinks being stored at room temperature. Unless it's to be mixed in with something, like maybe a cordial or a spirit, What ius wrong with you? Put it in the fridge. Warm juice, warm booze, warm fizzy pop are all undrinkable. Don't do it. Don't. It'd bad. Especially if it's fizzy. The warmth means all you can taste is fizz. I don't care of the expense, shops and supermarkets need to put all their drinks in the fridge, to be enjoyed instantly. Even if it's a two litre bottle or a 6 pack of cans. Fridge it! I see the Co-op in Tillydrone now puts all its booze in the fridge, as it obviously going to be consumed right outside the shop. So, they'll accomodate for the alcoholics who want to drink in the street which isn't even legal, but not for pissy, moany arseholes like me? I hate my life.

Dude, are you just trying to turn us onto the "Turbo-Fridge" idea, again? Stop moaning, get out and make some prototypes!

The Turbo Fridge has already been done by the looks of it, but it seems it accomodates wine bottles. Again, the alcoholics are prioritised over folk like me who just want to turn their bloodstream into pure sugar.

Mine would be more like a microwave though. It really would be a hit. You could use it for salad, when your salad gets warm. Or if you scoop yourself a big fuck off massive bowl of ice cream, and it starts to melt. Give it a Turbo Freeze, and you're back to enjoying the summer.

Only a sucker would turn down a Turbo Fridge.

I like my lager at room temperature. Except Stella, that's the only lager I chill cos it tastes like ass if it's not freezing.

oh yes Stelllaaaaaa coooold mmmmmmm but have to disagree all beer cold or ice cold...so good when thirsty!!

I lvoe the sound of a can being opened..makes me instantly thirsty! oops nae a pet hate...warm beer is tho!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Professional football players who are given the fantastic opportunity to play football for a living and get paid a decent wage for it but don't appreciate it and go and get smashed week in week out.

Dicks.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I fucking hate George Best too, the fucking prick.

Massive waste of talent. Imagine how good he could have been...

Delivery companies.

When you finally get through all there menus on the phone, you get to an operator, you already know your parcel is "out for delivery" all day since 7:52am and your answer from the person at the delivery depot is they cant get ahold of there own delivery driver! What the hell.

Also, It should have come yesterday. If it wasn't in damn Aberdeen.