aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

That has boiled my piss reading that. In all honesty I would take your number one priority as ensuring she never goes round there again when he is there. Yes her friendship with the lass will probably take a hit but fuck me,if she has even half a brain she will understand why she doesn't want to risk getting her head kicked in by some worthless scumbag. Common sense has to prevail here

berti's spot on - if your bird's mate isn't gonna wise up and see the predicament she's in, that's no reason for your bird to put herself in danger. Maybe by the fact that your bird stops going around to visit, she'll realise that her man is costing her friends. Your number 1 priority needs to be the wellbeing of your girlfriend. She needs to give this clown a wide berth and if that means giving her mate a wide berth too, so be it.

People who don't respect the Headphones Code.

If I'm in the lunch room, I've purposely sat at an empty table by myself, I've got my headphones in, AND I'm reading a newspaper, that does not mean "come and sit down next to me and have a chat". Especially if there are 5 or 6 other tables free. Go sit at one of them.

• Upvote 2