aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

But the full table still shows played points and goal difference, you can just ignore the middle bit.

I like it being broken down to home and away form (which it always was anyway) so you can see who are absolute battering rams at home but are pussy footers away. Like Swansea, who have a home defence only bettered by City, and an away record which is toilet.

Anyway, there's nothing different about the tables apart from the last 10 games form guide. There's still the minimised Played/Goal Difference/Points table when you are on the front page of the football news, and when you click on "View Full Table" it's the full table broken down into home and away stats. It was always that way before the BBC YELLOWFIED the website. ALWAYS.

I love stats. OptaJoe is the best man on Twitter. I like to know the amount of teams Steven Fletcher has scored second half headers against whilst Wolves are behind. Bonce.

And how many forward passes James McCarthy has completed in in the middle third away from home on Tuesday nights with his left foot. Southpaw.

Pointless stats > Useful stats.

My flatmate is obviously in a fucking mood with me (I gave him a cunting after he ditched his visiting mate, who then had to buzz at 5am to get into the flat), because he's just thrown my clean washing straight out of the machine, onto the pile of dirty bath mats and towels I've yet to wash WHICH ARE ON THE FLOOR. LITTLE CUNT!!! Fucking hell, the usual drill is you just put the stuff on the kitchen table (which we don't use for anything else) and whoever it belongs to decides what can go into the tumble drier.

WANKER

• Upvote 1

I love stats. OptaJoe is the best man on Twitter. I like to know the amount of teams Steven Fletcher has scored second half headers against whilst Wolves are behind. Bonce.

And how many forward passes James McCarthy has completed in in the middle third away from home on Tuesday nights with his left foot. Southpaw.

Pointless stats > Useful stats.

i like his stats but I absolutely despise the way all his tweets, at least the ones that get put on bbc live text, end with a one word sentence. My good mood is being ruined just thinking about it.

i like his stats but I absolutely despise the way all his tweets, at least the ones that get put on bbc live text, end with a one word sentence. My good mood is being ruined just thinking about it.

Yeah, I know people say that, I like it personally but I can get why it might be annoying. Frustration.

I didn't hate this, it's actually a little amusing but I couldn't think where else to put it.

I went into my first class of the day. Sat down on my chair. Ouch. Bloody drawing pin. Straight in the left arse cheek.

you love a little prick up the arse. Pet hate for today is the absolute cunt who is texting, deleteing old texts and doing something else with keytones turned up to 11, fuck you, I didn't even get my space on the back of the bus so I can play FM.

I totally Pet Hate it when people who commit offences, and are then penalised by the Man, claim that said Man should be "out catching the real criminals". Petty, needless offences like speeding, littering, having a wee in public; that sort of jive. Someone at my work got his wrists slapped by a City Warden for littering (chucking a fag end on the floor). Think he's gotta pay £30 or something. It's not fair though, because the City Wardens should be out catching the more potent offences within their jurisdiction, like parking in a disabled bay without a blue badge, or whatever.

But yeah. The Police should be out looking for stabbings and drug busts so everyone else can run over children and throw their broken appliances over a wall.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of crime, a pet hate of mine right now is finding out where I live isn't as safe as I thought. I've been wandering around la-dee-da thinking it seems quite nice then I found out yesterday in the news a cop got shot in the head two blocks from my flat. Seriously scary shit. I knew there were 'projects' in the area and i've walked around them a few times (you never go into 'the pit' in the middle no matter how nice it looks) but I thought the gang stuff was more on the outskirts of the city nowadays.

This has happened before too. The last place I lived seemed extremely safe untill I found out there was a rape gang terrorizing women on a regular basis.