aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Speaking of crime, a pet hate of mine right now is finding out where I live isn't as safe as I thought. I've been wandering around la-dee-da thinking it seems quite nice then I found out yesterday in the news a cop got shot in the head two blocks from my flat. Seriously scary shit. I knew there were 'projects' in the area and i've walked around them a few times (you never go into 'the pit' in the middle no matter how nice it looks) but I thought the gang stuff was more on the outskirts of the city nowadays.

This has happened before too. The last place I lived seemed extremely safe untill I found out there was a rape gang terrorizing women on a regular basis.

this trouble seems to be following you around...

Speaking of crime, a pet hate of mine right now is finding out where I live isn't as safe as I thought. I've been wandering around la-dee-da thinking it seems quite nice then I found out yesterday in the news a cop got shot in the head two blocks from my flat. Seriously scary shit. I knew there were 'projects' in the area and i've walked around them a few times (you never go into 'the pit' in the middle no matter how nice it looks) but I thought the gang stuff was more on the outskirts of the city nowadays.

This has happened before too. The last place I lived seemed extremely safe untill I found out there was a rape gang terrorizing women on a regular basis.

I thought I lived in a really nice quiet area too, then two weeks ago my girlfriend got mugged, and this week a woman was found chopped up and stuffed into a suitcase, and left out beside the wheelie bins for the bin men. Now I'm beginning to question how safe it is.

Popcorn bag rustling in the cinema. Why Cineworld, do you supply popcorn in the noisiest substance known to man? Couldn't you use cardboard?

Agreed.

Worse though, are the CUNTS (usually in group of 6 to 8) who come in armed with carrier bags full of enough gulch for the entire movie and spend the duration passing the bags back on forth to each other, thus ensuring a constant state of loud rustling. Death is too good for these gluttonous pigs. Billy Connolly nailed it when he said "for fucks sake eat at HOME!"

Agreed.

Worse though, are the CUNTS (usually in group of 6 to 8) who come in armed with carrier bags full of enough gulch for the entire movie and spend the duration passing the bags back on forth to each other, thus ensuring a constant state of loud rustling. Death is too good for these gluttonous pigs. Billy Connolly nailed it when he said "for fucks sake eat at HOME!"

I think we've done this a lot but bad cinema etiquette fucks me off no end. For example, if you can't be in your seat before the movie has started, fuck off and wait for the next showing. People walking in and walking in front of the screen, trying to squeeze into seats etc ten minutes into the movie should be shot. If the film is advertised to start at 7, they should stop selling tickets at 7.

And yeah. If you can't go 2 hours without shovelling food into your face you really shouldn't be allowed out in public.

I just don't get people who prefer sweet popcorn. I have good friends who like sweet popcorn but it makes me a little wary of them. I'll always look kindly on someone who goes for salted.

Tbh the world would make more sense to me if the all wars were fought over popcorn preference rather than religion.

• Upvote 1

Cowardly horrid scumbag twats.

My girlfriend got assaulted last night by her mate's scumbag chav cunt boyfriend, who has history of beating up his own missus. I wasn't there, because I've met the guy, and he's literally the worst person I've ever met, so I want nothing to do with him. I keep getting invited along, but I decline, though I was put to ease with the usual "aww, he's not like that anymore" spiel.

Allegedly, my missus and her mate were in the other room, they came in to the lounge and the guy was looking through my girlfriends text messages. He flipped because there was a text she sent to me about him being a bit of a knob. She tried to get her phone back, he grabbed her hand and bent he fingers right back (she can barely move her hand this morning), shoved her on the floor and apparently kicked her in the legs and hit her in the face. She got the phone back, tried phoning for a Taxi, but he kept getting the phone off her and hanging up, saying she wasn't allowed to leave.

The difficult part is; I've been completely forbidden from either getting the police involved or going to the cowardly bastards house and breaking the cunts fucking spine, because if I do, her friendship will be ruined, and they'll break up, and her mate won't be able to afford the rent on her own, and all this happy, happy family garbage. So I'm supposed to just sit down and shut up, even though I know some horrid little bumshite has been throwing his weight around against my missus; and his own...

Literally no idea what to do. No idea why this lass condones this scummy cunt, but she does. My missus works with her, and they are now best mates, so if I get involved, that will go tits up and somehow I'll be the bad guy. Not the cokehead wifebeater. Me. Lovely.

Since I'm not allowed to get involved, if anyone wants to make a quick £50, all you need is a crowbar and a rough idea of where a mans kneecap is.