aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Idiots getting upset about British tv shows getting remade in America. Seriously, get a grip "OMG if they ruin it i'm gonna be sooo pissed off!!!"

Get a fucking grip! They aren't taking away the originals and handing them back to you, Americanised! You will still have the originals to love and enjoy, it just so happens america will have a shitter version.

I feel the exact same way about dipshits getting upset when artists they don't like cover songs they do like.

Idiots getting upset about British tv shows getting remade in America. Seriously, get a grip "OMG if they ruin it i'm gonna be sooo pissed off!!!"

Get a fucking grip! They aren't taking away the originals and handing them back to you, Americanised! You will still have the originals to love and enjoy, it just so happens america will have a shitter version.

Or a better version. Like The Office.

Yeah, that's right. Bring on the paaaain.

You're right though. It's pretty easy not to watch it if you're not interested in it, though it's a bit ignorant to disregard something just because "OMGZ I luv the original sooooo much!!!" when it might turn out to be good... Like The Office.

I also feel the same about people who get angry because books they like are being made into a film. If you love the book so much, then maybe the film will be good? Otherwise, you can instantly write it off and just not watch it, but still grumble about how shit it will be, if you have to.

The uk one stars Ricky Gervias so by default its pish

Omg I can't like Flights anymore, this is heartbreaking.

In terms of comedy The Office is only bettered by golden era Simpsons. Fact.

I completely agree on the people moaning about remakes etc. Although I got shot down on here before when I said the same thing about Hollywood remaking films from the other countries.

Omg I can't like Flights anymore, this is heartbreaking.

In terms of comedy The Office is only bettered by golden era Simpsons. Fact.

I completely agree on the people moaning about remakes etc. Although I got shot down on here before when I said the same thing about Hollywood remaking films from the other countries.

:(

I just found the US Office a bit weird at first because all the familiar plot lines were copied but when it got going under it's own steam it became ace in it's own right and transcended being compared to the UK variant (which is still fantastic in it's own right). I have encouraged several people recently to get past the first season and watch the rest because they are missing out.

• Upvote 1

Gervais can be a hit and a miss. But you can't just write him off unless you've watched any of the newer stuff. Although I was horribly dissapointed in the recycled joke in LTS from Extras. You know, causing a scene then seeing it was a disabled person you were moaning about ohmygodhowembarrassinglyterrifying.

Pet Hate - setting unattainable goals, like, getting up on time.

I just found the US Office a bit weird at first because all the familiar plot lines were copied but when it got going under it's own steam it became ace in it's own right and transcended being compared to the UK variant (which is still fantastic in it's own right). I have encouraged several people recently to get past the first season and watch the rest because they are missing out.

Agreed. First season isn't really up to much, except for the basketball episode, which is great.

Yellow is a great colour. Everything great is yellow. Bananas. The Brazil football shirt. Mustard. The Simpsons and Lemons, or things that are lemon flavoured.

I too also like the stats, and the improved table. I like how if you click on a team, their full squad is shown on their page, broken down into positions.

The full table on the BBC was always broken down into home and away columns. Always. ALWAYS. Though there used to be a simpler table of just Played, Points and Goal Difference, but what's the point in that? Nothing. That's what.

The Twitter bit is good too. Everything about it is just better. More Better.