aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The police definitely need to be involved, that cunt has got away with it for too long. The girl is in serious danger, and as for the flat excuse, well I think she's in extreme circumstances and she would be offered help. What kind of friend puts her abusive boyfriend before a best mate? One that's obviously scared shitless. As it's a domestic abuse case, it'll get dealt with quickly too.

The police definitely need to be involved, that cunt has got away with it for too long. The girl is in serious danger, and as for the flat excuse, well I think she's in extreme circumstances and she would be offered help. What kind of friend puts her abusive boyfriend before a best mate? One that's obviously scared shitless. As it's a domestic abuse case, it'll get dealt with quickly too.

Absolutely. There's no way you can sit and do nothing. Phone the fucking police. This guy has a serious issue if he can do that to anyone, but especially to women. Sounds like he's only going to get worse if he's not stopped, and how bad are you going to feel next time you see his girlfriend with a battered face or worse.

What he did there was a serious assault, and if he wasn't letting her leave, technically also abduction. Normal people don't do that, and you don't have any excuse for letting him carry on and do this or worse to someone else.

Her 'friendship will be ruined'??. Come on, that's bollocks. Your missus's mate needs help getting away from this guy. If your missus won't do anything about it, then you have to.

• Upvote 3

Don't know if I've mentioned this one before, but looking at jobs online and under salary reading "£competitive", "£attractive" or "DOE". No. You tell me a rough estimate of how much you'll pay to save me wasting my time for you to offer me peanuts. The same goes for jobs posted by agencies with "My client...". Just fucking tell me who you're posting on behalf of so I can see whether or not I want to be applying to work for them.

• Upvote 2

It's not really as simple as just going to the police and saying "The bad man done this" and he gets taken away and everyone is safe again. The only people in the room were my missus and the scumbag himself. His missus had gone to bed since she was wasted, apparently. It's one word against another, and I wasn't even there. If I get involved, and the police go knock on his door and have a go at him, then it's pretty obvious who's grassed on him. He's a nasty piece of work, and I'd wager he knows some equally nasty folk. Last thing I want is to be an accomplice, and have him and some other choice Northfieldians throwing their weight around at my front door.

Obviously I want to see the cunt locked up, but it's not so simple, because I also don't want to have my legs broken by a gang of his twat mates, or whatever. I've heard enough stories about him to steer well clear of him.

Yeah I think I'm with the call the police point of view. Not the be a murderer point of view.

Pussy.

But yeah, in all seriousness sitting on your hands isn't the smartest move. Odds are the police will claim that a neighbour called them after hearing suspicious noises or something of that nature, rather than showing up wearing t-shirts that say "SODA JERK SENT US" and delivering a tag-team Polis' Elbow.

xx

You'd think that wouldn't you? I once reported to the police about the upstairs neighbours having some sort of "Wreck the Furniture" Party, or at least that's what it sounded like, with all the sounds of destruction and shite music. They came round and immediately said "The neighbour from directly below has made a complaint about the noise". Thanks guys. Thanks for the confidentiality. First thing the upstairs cunts did when the police left was stamp around quite purposefully. The Police are a bit toss really.

Anyway. I gave them a statement about it this morning, though they said there's not much they can do if it was only him and her in the room, and I wasn't there, but they've got his name and address, so he'll have a bit of previous if he is reported again.

He sent my missus a message on Facebook over the weekend saying "What happened on Friday? Did we fall out? LOL". So he's not likely to confess, since he was so tanked on Jager and whatever else that he can't even remember being a twatcunt.

The chump needs to eat a fucking bullet.

He sent my missus a message on Facebook over the weekend saying "What happened on Friday? Did we fall out? LOL". So he's not likely to confess, since he was so tanked on Jager and whatever else that he can't even remember being a twatcunt.

The chump needs to eat a fucking bullet.

Get your missus to reply saying "no, but my face fell out with your fist, repeatedly"

If it were me, and i was 8 stone heavier, and i worked out, and i wasnt such a pussy, id be waiting for him to finish work or something, get him without him knowing who it was and without him knowing why, the Police wont do fuck all, it would take several reports of this kinda stuff before they would really consider getting involved.

If it were me, and i was 8 stone heavier, and i worked out, and i wasnt such a pussy, id be waiting for him to finish work or something, get him without him knowing who it was and without him knowing why, the Police wont do fuck all, it would take several reports of this kinda stuff before they would really consider getting involved.

A suckerpunch? You might as well cut off a ball and dump it in the nearest bin. I'd want him to know it was me, and I'd want him to know why. But I'm not doing it, since there's nothing I can bounce off to build up momentum for a certain elbow drop.

• Upvote 2