aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Sambucca can get in the bin too.

Women with push chairs, i don't give a cunt if they have a fucking kid, it's not a licence to barge straight through everybody with no consideration for anyone else. I opened a door to the bon accord centre and before even realising anyone was coming she just went straight fucking through, me having to near jump out her way and she didn't even look at me when she did it. Fucking bitch, had i noticed her i would have held the door open for her, but she didn't even give me a chance to do that. Fucking whore. And on that note, when you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you or even a nod of acknowledgement, i don't do it for any kind of gratification it's just good manners, so where the fuck are theirs?

Should have kicked it over.

Where there any ropes around?

The-Rock-WWE-Champion-Heavyweight-Jacked-peoples-champ-vince-mcmahon-triple-h-mankind-mick-foley-stone-cold-steve-austin-untertaker-smackdown-raw-WWF-wrestlemania.jpg

• Upvote 1

Women with push chairs, i don't give a cunt if they have a fucking kid, it's not a licence to barge straight through everybody with no consideration for anyone else. I opened a door to the bon accord centre and before even realising anyone was coming she just went straight fucking through, me having to near jump out her way and she didn't even look at me when she did it. Fucking bitch, had i noticed her i would have held the door open for her, but she didn't even give me a chance to do that. Fucking whore. And on that note, when you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you or even a nod of acknowledgement, i don't do it for any kind of gratification it's just good manners, so where the fuck are theirs?

Your pet hate should be "rude people" and not "Women with push chairs".

Nah a lot of women with pushchairs are a nightmare nowadays. I haven't seen anyone collapse their pushchair when getting on the bus, what the fuck do they think will happen if someone with a wheelchair gets on and they need to make room? A lot of women have barged passed me, or expected me to move out of the way. Sorry, spitting out a kid doesn't automatically grant you a free pass to knock into folk or not wait your turn. (the ones in question usually wear tracksuit bottoms with fake ugg boots).

My friend has a double buggy, but there's a carrycot bit under the main chair, when she's getting on a bus, she often has to ask the mother with the four year old in a small push chair to fold it up so she can get on with her buggy. If she has to take it down she does, but when you have a two year old and a disabled new born, it's easier for her to not have to fold it up.

That I can understand, but that's not the same circumstances for most mothers with a buggy on the bus. It just seems that no-one does it nowadays, when I was younger you always saw women at the bus stop with their buggy or pushchair folded up, so they could just climb straight onto the bus.

With a double buggy, you can't expect the mother to juggle two kids, but when it's just one...

Personally, I wouldn't ever consider having kids unless I have the complete independence of being able to drive. Seeing mums wrestle with 2 pre-teens and a baby in a pram on a bus is total cringe. Having to do it every day sounds like a nightmare. Also, everyone hates the cunt with misbehaving kids running wild on the bus. I don't wanna be that guy.

Slutbags would love my mates two year old, he was busy cleaning all the tables in Starbucks in Union Square on Saturday.

See that just sounds cute as fuck. I adore kids under the age of 5, can't wait until I'm back at sick kids volunteering :) My chum is going to be a daddy soon and I've already volunteered for babysitting duties when he and the missus need a break :)