aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Glad I wasn't the only one surprised by that.

It was from California, the rules over there are very lax and apparently it was quite easy for them to get away with it, just sent the stuff from various area's and cities around where they were based. It was always the customs that got me, how they let them through ill never know, but i guess they cant check every single package that comes into the country. There are a few more still kicking around, a few in Canada i used as well, one that is based on the Holland/Belguim boarder.

Its true what they say, you can get ANYTHING off the net now a days.

In Cali you can be prescribed weed quite easily, you just need a card from your doctor, so they are allowed to grow it legally, the only illegal part is the shipping abroad part as it breaks our laws. I have no idea how big their operation was to be honest, i just know me and five mates used the site with no issues and when they did get rumbled by fed ex they just got their knuckles wrapped.

Like i say that was the point that always got me, how it always made it through customs, i had though packages were x-rayed long before they go to your door, but clearly they are not. In 18 months with the cali folk, 2 lost packages, one of them caught before leaving the states one in uk customs. The Dutch one just uses Royal mail, but i had more issues with stuff going missing through them.

This package business is geting ridiculous.

• Ordered on Monday. Next day delivery. Didnt get here on Tuesday.
  • Text on Wednesday saying it'd be delivered that day. Wait in, nobody turns up. Says they leave card, they didn't (later find out by phoning them that they dont leave cards at flats)
  • Phone them,they cant get through to Aberdeen service centre, they say it might go back that day or it'll be redelivered next day.
  • Thursday, nothing. Check online tracking "Awaiting instructions". Oh, great. Phone again. They cant get through to Aberdeen service centre. Say it'll be delivered next day.
  • Friday, check online tracking, "Awaiting instructions". Phone again, cant get through to Aberdeen service centre. Can deliver Monday. Won't let me go collect it cos I don't have a card (which they wont leave in flats).
  • Get in touch with o2. Change my delivery address to my work address (WHICH I WOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE BUT IT WOULDNT LET ME), say I should receive it Monday

I don't for one second believe it'll actually get sent out on Monday.

Fuck. This. Shit.

This package business is geting ridiculous.

• Ordered on Monday. Next day delivery. Didnt get here on Tuesday.
  • Text on Wednesday saying it'd be delivered that day. Wait in, nobody turns up. Says they leave card, they didn't (later find out by phoning them that they dont leave cards at flats)
  • Phone them,they cant get through to Aberdeen service centre, they say it might go back that day or it'll be redelivered next day.
  • Thursday, nothing. Check online tracking "Awaiting instructions". Oh, great. Phone again. They cant get through to Aberdeen service centre. Say it'll be delivered next day.
  • Friday, check online tracking, "Awaiting instructions". Phone again, cant get through to Aberdeen service centre. Can deliver Monday. Won't let me go collect it cos I don't have a card (which they wont leave in flats).
  • Get in touch with o2. Change my delivery address to my work address (WHICH I WOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE BUT IT WOULDNT LET ME), say I should receive it Monday

I don't for one second believe it'll actually get sent out on Monday.

Fuck. This. Shit.

Likewise my computer which was meant to have been delivered on Monday still hasn't been sorted out. After 2 supposed attempts where they left cards (I was home and no cards were left), I complained and got told it would be re-delivered today. I check the tracking today, and of course it hasn't left the depot. Complain again and I'm told my complaint has been passed onto the Glasgow depot who still haven't got back to me at all. If this carries on into next week I'll probably crack and get the subway and then train to the other end of Glasgow and carry it back home, defeating the entire fucking point of getting something delivered (assuming I can pick it up without the cards they didn't leave me). Fucking shower of inept cunts.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4150279/Fight-said-red.html

Fucking thug.

Sounds like the perfect guy to represent a constituency in government. He had to quit his role as a major due to out spoken views on sobbery, sexism and racism and he still got elected in? Political bias aside whether you hate the tories or hate labour, this guy is a cunt.

Are you sure you aren't misunderstanding that? He was speaking about the army being riddled with snobbery, sexism and racism. He is not a sexist, racist or a snob.