aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Getting my lunch at work pinched out of the fridge. I wasn't hungry at lunchtime, so I was planning on sinking into it at about half 2. Someone must've thought "Hey, lunchtime has passed and this chancer's not had his butty yet" and had away with it. If I wore elbow pads, I'd be taking one off now and throwing it into the roaring crowd.

If you smell...

• Upvote 2

Parcel companies/delivery drivers.

Got a text at 8am from O2 saying my package was dispatched and would be with me. So stayed in rather than going to work to get it. Was able to do some work at home, but definitely not all that needed done. Sat and waited and waited and waited...

Checked the online tracking service..."Nobody to receive, Card left". WTF?!?! You fucking liar. My buzzer never went, no knock on the door, nothing. And there was no card of any description left either. So basically you're too thick to figure out how to deliver to a flat, or you're a fucking liar.

5 hours of sitting in waiting for it not to arrive for nothing. Phoning was no help either "Em, we cant get a hold of the Aberdeen station". Just fuck you. Fuck off. You're cunts. It's not hard to figure out how to deliver to my flat. Domino's gets it right EVERY FUCKING TIME. So I call that you were just lying and didnt even attempt to deliver it. Cunt.

I'm fucking raging.

Got a text at 8am from O2 saying my package was dispatched and would be with me. So stayed in rather than going to work to get it. Was able to do some work at home, but definitely not all that needed done. Sat and waited and waited and waited...

Checked the online tracking service..."Nobody to receive, Card left". WTF?!?! You fucking liar. My buzzer never went, no knock on the door, nothing. And there was no card of any description left either. So basically you're too thick to figure out how to deliver to a flat, or you're a fucking liar.

5 hours of sitting in waiting for it not to arrive for nothing. Phoning was no help either "Em, we cant get a hold of the Aberdeen station". Just fuck you. Fuck off. You're cunts. It's not hard to figure out how to deliver to my flat. Domino's gets it right EVERY FUCKING TIME. So I call that you were just lying and didnt even attempt to deliver it. Cunt.

I'm fucking raging.

They lie alot, as do Royal Mail. I think they just end up being nowhere near your side of town, so just enter "card left" on their handheld thing. Or they are parked outside JG Ross with a bag of butteries and a bacon roll, instead of delivering the parcels.

That's usually when I ring up and yell. I can sort of accept the excuse of having too many parcels, and will overflow onto the next day, but saying they left a card when they didn't leave a card is just pure lying, and they deserve an earbashing.

I'm fucking raging.

I've got the exact same thing happening at the moment. The tracking site says they've left cards the last 2 days which is utter bullshit.

I had a worse experience a couple weeks ago when a driver signed for the package himself and marked it as delivered then didn't bother turning up to my flat with it for another 3 days.