aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Sitting at a roundabout (usually riverside drive crossing great southern road) waiting to go straight across and someone enters the roundabout from the right to do likewise despite seeing perfectly clearly that their exit is blocked by traffic at a red light. Instead they park themselves right in front of me, completely blocking my entrance onto the roundabout. Thanks you stupid, unthinking cunt.

My day goes great until I get in the car in the morning.

Same on FIFA. I don't think I've ever won a game by having the most goals scored by the final whistle. All my wins are from 3-0 default victories due to quitters. It's ok that it counts as a win, but it's shit that I can't play a full game of football unless it's a loss. It's not about the winning, rather than just playing a good competitive game. I've taken numerous beatings, but rarely ever won a full game.
I've had my wins. But at least 75% of the time as soon as I'm winning he quits. The only ever times I've left a game early is cos I had to leave/do something or my connection dropped. I was fucking RAGING yesterday. The last guy got a very angry message about hoping he gets hit by a bus in front of his loved ones so they can watch his head get squished under some tyres.
I've only quit FIFA once, I was playing some Glaswegian guy on it and was just having the worst time. I was playing fantastically but just could not get it in the net, I had like 65% possession but every time I took a shot his keeper saved it or it went wide, and every time he got the ball he just ran up the park and scored. I lost something like 4-0, 3-0, and 4-0 despite being the better player in all the games, by the 4th game I was at boiling point and when he counter-attacked me and scored for the 3rd time I saw red and had to switch the XBox off and TV off and sit in silence for a few minutes until I calmed down.
That's what my 5 losses felt like. I was making better plays, but everything I did wouldn't go in. Then he'd come down and BOOM go in no bother. It just made me really really fucking angry.

Not knowing if I like a song or just liking it because of the cult attitude.

Listened to some GG Allin... Should I like it or detest it? I don't even know what to think. I like the aggression and vocals and music. But the lyrics...

GG Allin is terrible. He is really only famous cos he pooped and got his knob out on stage. Please don't get any ideas.

I love nothing more than playing Halo and some kids get upset and quit half way through a pounding, its almost as satisfying as them finishing the game and then smack talking them until they leave, and when im feeling like a completely prick its followed up with a "n00b" message.

I'm so hard over xbox live.

Thing is, rage quitting in a multiplayer game like that is fine enough. I couldn't care less if n00bs ragequit when I'm pounding them in BF3 or CoD. But when it's one on one in a sports game? It means when they quit, the games over. That makes them the epitome of cuntism.

If being a cunt was people, they'd be China.

Yeah i guess so, never played FIFA or any 1 on 1 games really so cant really comment, but it would completely defeat the purpose of it all. To be honest i dont see why they allow quitting in any live game, there should be a blanket rule, you quit a game you cant play another for at least half an hour. I never quit even the biggest humping, you'll never learn unless you lose and all that :)

I love sending folk with gamertags like xxSnip3z Fuzionzxx messages after gubbing them on cod. The best insult to get an american teenager angry is a simply just saying 'Get good'. Should of seen the abuse I got last night. Classic.

People with those gamer tags are my pet hate. It's always satisfying to thump them if they're called something like QUICKSCOPEZ with a bunch of Xs and numbers in. Often they're shit. No idea why you would make a dedicated PSN account/XBL account to play one game series in.

I love sending folk with gamertags like xxSnip3z Fuzionzxx messages after gubbing them on cod. The best insult to get an american teenager angry is a simply just saying 'Get good'. Should of seen the abuse I got last night. Classic.

Next time your round ill let you hear the 6 messages i have from this redneck, i kept jumping infront of him when he was firing the Splaser to try and get him booted, the messages are absolutely brilliant!!

• Upvote 1

Awkward social situations. I've made plans to go see a ceilidh band I'm considering for our wedding. Turning up at some random function is bad enough but I've just found out it's the annual awards ceremony for my old Taekwon-do school. I didn't stop training on bad terms but I didn't get a reply to the email I sent informing them I'd left (nice courtesy and integrity there!) and I can't help thinking it's going to be a bit weird and now I've got 2 weeks of general anxiety about the whole thing to look forward to.

Being in dopey-fuck mode, I missed my flat's trip to the pub quiz last night (one of the guys is moving, so it was something we were doing) because I crashed out, and today I completely forgot that I was testing someone at 9am...

Yesterday was a farce, I covered myself in milk heapsa times, dropped loads of things and was just generally forgetful. I'm closing the cafe tonight, that should be fun.

I need a lot of coffee.

I don't know if Scottish shops have them, but STOCKTAKES. Basically everyone in the shop comes in and counts everything on the shelves and all the overstock. Takes about two hours since we do one aisle each, but it's a lot of work for two hours' pay, and it's a pain in the arse to get out to work to do a shitey two hour shift. BOOOO.

Bad moods. I feel like I could rip the face off a baby! I need a day off!

Same here although I recently had a whole week off so don’t have that excuse.

One of those days where it seems like you’re the lone intelligent and decent human being in a world of objectionable idiots. Of course the truth of the matter is that you’re a grumpy, miserable, unhelpful, arrogant, sarcastic bastard hindering the progress of good, honest, hardworking people all around you but still…that’s not how it feels at the time.

• Upvote 3