aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Ah, i have misunderstood that to be fair. I was already pissed off when i got to that part and was expecting the worse of him. still think he's a total cunt. No one should be acting like that and i consider it worse that he is an MP.

Not that either of us know exactly what was said to provoke his attack, he has been in trouble for other things before (expenses, drink driving).

The witnesses claim that he approached the other MPs "very, very drunk". Doesn't mention anything about about him being provoked but that doesn't mean there wasn't anything, could have unprovoked, he could have been acting a tit and they asked him to calm down, who knows. But from what i can see, he definitely doesn't seem fit to be in the position he is and if i'm going to have any respect for the labour party, he will be removed from his role.

I can read too John. He will end up losing his position, Labour aren't pushovers. Talk about over-reacting.

10957101.jpg

As Waltz well knows, when I was ten I mentioned in passing that I liked a Craig David song to my gran. Next birthday, I was given his entire back catalogue and a 6 foot by 4 foot framed poster of him. Stayed on my wall for years.