aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I doubt I'm "hungry" enough. Jesus. You'd think they were auditioning for a new member of U2 or something, not some limp dick covers band. "the words "I can't do that night" do not exsist ( you have been warned)". Do me a favour. And seriously, unless you're auditioning for a fucking boy band, appearance should never be a criteria.

What a bunch of total wanks. I feel like asking for an audition so I can go along and tell them I hate them.

Do it and record it.

• Upvote 1

Can't fault them for wanting an eye-ogglingly-attractive vocalist who has absolutely no life of his own, giving him utmost commitment.

Perhaps they could fly Deyzer in. He's got it all. Flowing locks, great set of pipes, and he can even rap. If playing Doberman twice doesn't command a stage, then what will?

• Upvote 2

Folk stealing pens.

I carry a pocket of pens with me. A sharpie, a highlighter, and two ballpoints. I set one ballpoint down on a checklist I was filling out at work. Go back through and it's gone. You may think "jesus, why's this guy carrying around all these pens?" Because folk are always fucking stealing them.

Can't fault them for wanting an eye-ogglingly-attractive vocalist who has absolutely no life of his own, giving him utmost commitment.

Perhaps they could fly Deyzer in. He's got it all. Flowing locks, great set of pipes, and he can even rap. If playing Doberman twice doesn't command a stage, then what will?

You mean Benson.

Pet hate today is the “sage old American” voice often used in advertising these days. He’s been an extremely successful and innovative businessman but he also took some time out to live with the locals in Nepal and India and surf in Australia. He was probably famous for wearing jeans to board meetings and knowing each member of staff in his international organisation by name. He likes to sound like he’s applying philosophy to business but really he’s just saying words that don’t really mean anything…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zeOuHtpIt8&feature=plcp&context=C34faa0cUDOEgsToPDskLR5wqtdZugm_w__ANiCRRA

and they are hauling you up in front of court for that?! Fucks sake, another fine waste of police time, at least i only got as far as the station and nothing else for my post!

got a citation through the door today, another guy who was stopped and searched at the same time as me, caught with roughly the same amount got let off.

got caught with a bit of percy on me, worth £10 in their own words, its a fucking joke
and they are hauling you up in front of court for that?! Fucks sake, another fine waste of police time, at least i only got as far as the station and nothing else for my post!

The pair of you could obviously just not do illegal things in the first place and not waste my money reminding you that what you're doing is illegal ;)

got a citation through the door today, another guy who was stopped and searched at the same time as me, caught with roughly the same amount got let off.

Honestly what a load of shite and what a fucking waste of everyone's time. I take it you must have previous before they are bothering? Last time i was caught was only a fine thankfully.

I like spending your money phil, so will Ian Wood apparently ;)

Aye, he's technically not doing anything illegal though.

You can't really complain about getting your bum spanked for being a naughty boy though. Don't do the crime if you can't hack the time. Oh, and treat yo mommo right.