aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet Hate: People taking their time to a) pay for their petrol and b) driving away from the pump when there's clearly a queue waiting for fuel. STOP LOOKING IN YOUR FUCKING HANDBAG AND GET MOVING YOU HAG!

Oh fuck yeah. What's worse is when they go into the shop then fuck around picking up bread and milk and sunglasses and shit. I always fill up then nudge the car forward a few feet so the person behind me can use the pump while I'm inside paying and picking up bread and milk and sunglasses and shit.

I need to wear saftey shoes all day because im in and out of the warehouse, absolutely horrible to wear for walking any kinda distances. I wore them home once, got about 5 blisters!

My safety shoes are comffyyyyyy. We don't tend to wear them unless we're doing some heavy lifting etc.

Sometimes i wish i was rich so i could buy an old car and just drive into these people 'by accident' just to teach them a lesson. I would also let people in lowered corsas out of junctions and then drive into the side of them and claim i hadn't let them out. I could afford the increase in my insurance premiums cos i would be super minted.

I always kept my work shoes under my desk, and walked to work in trainers.

Sod 2 mile roundtrips in no sole work shoes.

I drive to work (or to somewhere vaguely within walking distance of work) so it's not such a big deal. Apart from those days when I park on Leggart Terrace and run the 2 miles in. Then I take my work shoes in a rucksack.