aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I don't know what your face looks like and i don't need to in order to be sickened by the horribly graphic image in my head.

Thanks a bunch. IM BEING SARCASTIC.

Pet Hate: People posting in threads and making it impossible to determine whether they're being sarcastic.

Alloys being curbed makes me feel sad. :(

You shouldn't even look at my car then as you'll collapse in a heap. They're dead nice alloys too and they're on my first actually decent car. I can get them restored but I'll leave it for a while because she'll probably do it again.

The paddles in my washing machine have broken off again :( it took two weeks last time to get replacements, although I have a really bad feeling one of the underwires from a bra (very likely mine) has gone into the drum and is causing the problem... shite. Wonder how long it'll take to get a plumber organised this fucking time.

You shouldn't even look at my car then as you'll collapse in a heap. They're dead nice alloys too and they're on my first actually decent car. I can get them restored but I'll leave it for a while because she'll probably do it again.

What car/alloy combination do you have? (I AM a car enthusiast. :) ).

The paddles in my washing machine have broken off again :( it took two weeks last time to get replacements, although I have a really bad feeling one of the underwires from a bra (very likely mine) has gone into the drum and is causing the problem... shite. Wonder how long it'll take to get a plumber organised this fucking time.

What type/size/colour of bra do you think was the offender?

I'm an enthusiast too.

xx

• Upvote 2

It's an Audi RS4 with just the standard 19" wheels but they're still awesome as fuck. I fucking I've cars!

I have those alloys on the A4, and my wife curbed them within a week of owning the car. She used the excuse of "the wheels aren't suitable for driving". No, sorry love just do what I do and park miles from the curb and get a taxi to the pavement.