aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

got caught with a bit of percy on me, worth £10 in their own words, its a fucking joke

Pardon my naiveity but what is Percy? My knowledge of drugs theses days is woeful. The first i heard of Mephedrone was when they were banning it, i didn't even know the stuff existed prior to that.

Nit, if I go down you lot are going down on me.

If you weren't so intensely annoying it wouldn't bother people. Your distinctly overly childish "look at me" attempts at bringing the focus to you in every thread is just wearing everyone down, even the most patient of us. I enjoy the odd jobbie joke every now and then like the rest of folks on here (i'm assuming). I can't, however, stand the constant barrage or memes, crappy in-band-joke banter and the near constant attempts to break up and derail threads.

Fun, yes. Being the aberdeen music equivalent of a 5 year old behaving like a coked-up gibbon, no.

Back in the good ol' days all you could get was weed, coke and E with maybe a bit of heroin thrown in. Nowadays the kids are taking all sorts of fancy things and E has become a regular weekend drug rather than "i'll just take one and hope i don't die." Im glad im too old for drugs use, people would laugh at my poor technical knowledge.