aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The Thai green curry I ordered last night. Fuckers. I was absolutely ravenous, when the guy knocked at the door with it I almost ripped his arm off in the haste to tuck in the tasty treat. Tipped it onto a plate with fried rice and started shovelling, the fucking thing was so salty* I actually couldn't eat it and it went in the bin. I ate animal crackers instead.

*insert your own joke here.

Also this:

"Hello, welcome to customer care, my name's Ryan, how can I help you?"

"Hi Bryan".

YES! THIS! DEAF CUNTS! FUCK OFF!

I've had it all. Moe. Jeff. Jill. Gerald. Jenny, and the most recent one which happened last week - Trevor. How?!

"And who am I speaking to?"

"My name is Joe"

"Thankyou for your help Trevor"

No problem at all, Lugwax.

• Upvote 3

Shit parents.

Just back from the ballet with my mum and wee sis, some little cunt kept kicking my mums chair so we politely asked her to stop... it carried on for another ten minutes until the break came up, and we decided to move. Oh well, minky granmother starts mouthing off "well she IS only a kid" eh shut the fuck up, no other kid under the age of 10 near us was kicking fuck out of the seats in front of them, and the shitforbrains mother didn't even offer an apology just a "well I did ask her". Who the hell asks their kid to stop it, you TELL them to stop it.

Just after we moved someone else complained about the son from that family playing with his phone during the show.

Eugh, control your fucking kids.

I agree. We should just make everyone sterile. Like in Children of Men. What a glorious vision (apart form the fascism). No little cunts running around knocking over the juices on sale, biting strangers with their stupid weak fucking milk teeth then crying like a cunt when you punch them in the mouth. If ANYONE bites you randomly you should be allowed to punch them right in their fucking mouth.

I fucking hate kids.

Pet hate: ...when you spend a couple of hours updating a vital spredsheet... then hit the save icon... and Windows does its "wee blue circle of wait" .... and you wait ... and you wait.... and you wait ... and you are still waiting 30 minutes later wondering if the fukkin system has actually saved any of your work whilst the circle of wait continues to spin ... aaaaaarggh ;(

I usually use this thread for petty gripes and capers, but I really fucking despise dirty five-a-side teams. We played a game tonight and lost 10-7. I have absolutely no problem with that: if we lose to a clearly superior team, then that's okay, fair play. When I cannot abide, however, are teams of dirty, filthy, minky fucking pricks who come for a fight first and a game second.

Tonight's game was just rank. A team of players who'd kick you if you got past them, elbow you when the ref wasn't looking, kick the ball away when you won a free kick, complain at every opportunity, talk trash completely unnecessarily, clip heels... everything, basically. The worst incident came at the end of the game. They were 3 goals up and comfortable. One of our boys tackled one of theirs and the ball fell to another of our players. Their boy decided to charge in with a boot at knee height and rake it down our player's knee. I don't think I need to elaborate on how dangerous that is and our player was fortunate to leave with just a cut.

This really boils my piss. I play football for fun. I'm a pretty competitive guy, but I approach a game completely relaxed and I generally leave in the same state. Some cunts just see sport as an opportunity to unleash their anger on the world. I can only assume that these people had miserable childhoods and grew up think that everything that goes against (like a tackle) them is a personal insult. It's an absolute pathetic mentality and it must be a miserable way to go through life. Hope those guys enjoy spending the rest of their life on the dole; they certainly deserve it.

Once again I must bring up that tosspot Guy who played with us a few times in the ab-music game. Utter cunt. At one game at Goals I pulled my groin right at the start of the game and spent most of the game standing out on the wing because I couldn't run, occasionally hobbling to pick up loose balls. On one such occasion, the ball came in my direction after a goal kick, and I painfully hobbled to pick it up in the far corner, nobody near me, I was in absolutely no position that posed any threat to the opposition, and besides my groin hurt so much I could barely kick it anyway. Your man Guy came steaming up and went right through the back of me, bashed me into the wall and left me a crumpled heap on the floor. He was insufferable at one game at ASV as well. Bawled me out for the entire match when I was on his team, and refused to shake my hand at the end. I dunno why I let that arsehole talk to me the way he did for so long without telling him to go fuck himself. I really really wish I'd been there the time Nef C skelped him and he went home in a huff.

• Upvote 1