aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Good gigs being on weeknights when I'm working.

While walking to the supermarket I got all excited seeing a poster advertising GZA playing Liquid Swords in full in a couple of weeks. Then I noticed it's on a wednesday and there's no way I can make it.

In general I like working late, it suits my morning laziness but things like this make it suck.

Oh that would kill me.

You know what you need to do, right? Remember that advert for Pro Evolution Soccer, where Thierry Henry calls in sick so he can stay at home and play Pro Evo all day? Well, Play more Pro Evo. That will cheer you up.

Or... call in sick and go to a violent rap concert. That will really set an example for the children.

Fucking Royal Mail AGAIN! THREE people were in the flat until 12pm today, and STILL the fucking postie refused to push the buzzer and just left a cunting "we missed you" note. So now I have to wait two bloody days for a fucking parcel. AAARGH. A complaint is going in when I pick the parcel up, which oh, I have to do before 1pm because the collection office is obviously stuck in the fucking 50's.

Chances are the posties didn't take the parcels with them.

This is very possible. I've opened the door as a red slip was being posted, and I was just told "Sorry, I don't have it" which is pretty shoddy if the sender is paying to send it first class.

Also, I'd save your breath if you intend to complain your head off at the sorting office. They won't listen, and will just give you a number/address to contact. I've tried before, as I fucking love shouting at people, but they just have none of it. To be fair, the people who serve you there don't really have anything to do with why posties aren't taking your parcel on their trips, and if you ask to speak to a manager, he's never there, apparently. Think all the big cheeses are based up in Dyce.

This is the third fucking time it has happened - I work daft hours so odds are I'm probably in around post time, my flatmate is a student and hardly at uni so he is always in, and the other flatmate is in 4 mornings a week so chances are, there's going to be someone in! Well I'll still be fucked off and rant at them.

BT keep sending me letters of a line-takeover, because Orange keep trying to set up some chumps broadband who lives at 324, and I live at 342. I've had 4 letters in 2 weeks. Can't they just take the hint that I'm not moving, and Orange are shite and repeatedly keep keying in the wrong address.

All companies are shit. All of them.

I've shouted at both. Shouting is great. I've asked if BT can just automatically reject any line takeovers, since I live here and don't plan on moving any time soon. They said no. Even if I owned the flat instead of renting it, they still said it would be a no. That's a bit weird.

Orange need to pull their hamfisted finger out.