aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

15 minutes free wifi. The fuck am I meant to do with that? It's worse than nothing really. Just a fucking tease.

Also I hate the fatty sitting across from me with a the world's biggest bag of Monster Munch. And he hasn't even opened them yet. I bet he can't eat properly, I can tell just by looking at him.

Never understood how anyone could be bored without a job or school to go to. There's tons more stuff I'd rather be doing. Obviously if money was no worry. I'm here cos I gotta be.

Only the boring get bored. I always say that to people who proclaim to be bored. They usually don't like it, for some reason.

Never bored with the Internet around. Play some Multiplayer 8 Ball on Miniclip.com. It's seriously addictive, especially when you get into a war of rematches with some Yank knobhead. Finished off some chump 14 games to 13 before buggering off before a rematch started. Pwned.

I had a late night last night due to playing so much online Pool. My life is awesome.