aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My mum, when on nightshift (at the hospital, you dirty bastards), will only sleep for a few hours after the last nightshift, she'll get up at about lunchtime instead of dinner time so she's shattered, and falls asleep at a normal time that night.

...and she's not there to make your tea. What a liberty!

There should only be one question posed when picking a new flatmate:

"You've just had dinner. You aren't planning doing the dishes until later. Where do you put the dirty dishes?

A) In the sink?

B) Next to the sink?"

If you answered A, I never want to live with you.

Quoted for truth. People who leave dishes in the sink should be exempt from the Declaration of Human Rights.

There should only be one question posed when picking a new flatmate:

"You've just had dinner. You aren't planning doing the dishes until later. Where do you put the dirty dishes?

A) In the sink?

B) Next to the sink?"

If you answered A, I never want to live with you.

Plates go next to the sink, cookware goes in the sink while still hot and gets water scooshed into it and can be left there.

I've lived in some disgusting flats with some disgusting people. I think it's a valuable experience to live with minks for a little bit, makes you much more tolerant of others afterwards. During, it's a nightmare like.

Pretty much this. I've given up in my flat. Try to host more parties/have more people round because it gives me and my flatmate a proper reason to blitz the place.

Just to clarify, that was not an isolated incident. Once he was making a 'documentary' about a time when Spiderman and Batman lived together so he was dressed as Batman, doing chin-ups on a chin-up bar he'd set up at eye height across the kitchen door (that's a story in itself). He pulled up, swung his legs over and booted right through the window above the door, showering himself in glass and hospitalising himself in the process.

Just to clarify, that was not an isolated incident. Once he was making a 'documentary' about a time when Spiderman and Batman lived together so he was dressed as Batman, doing chin-ups on a chin-up bar he'd set up at eye height across the kitchen door (that's a story in itself). He pulled up, swung his legs over and booted right through the window above the door, showering himself in glass and hospitalising himself in the process.

This guy sounds fantastic.

All four were claw hammers! He also got given (this really is retarded) a jigsaw for a present one birthday (not a puzzle, the things for cutting wood) so he was coming home pished one night and found this sink and draining board lying out for the bin. So he dragged it home for about a mile (he used to bring in 'street furniture' all the time, one time leading to a scabies outbreak). The next day, he got up, took the jigsaw and cut a hole in his desk (also previous street furniture) and then fitted the sink to the desk. It was one of those classic 3-drawers at one side, bit to sit in at the other. So not instead of a desk to lean on to do your uni work, you had a sink, which made the thing completely fucking useless. Two further completely retarded stories spin off the back of that one but I'm spoiling you now!