aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Fucking buses that aren't on time.

Oh, mine was on time, but the one before it was running late. Meaning when my bus was due, it couldn't see me. I ran to the other end of the bus shelter after I failed to wave it down from behind the number 2 to Ashwood. But it was too late, I waved and it drove away. I was late for work by a half hour.

And I agree, it's a brilliant song, but it has been overplayed and can fuck off. I'd rather they held off playing it till like, now, then it's like "oh my god it's this one! I haven't heard it yet! YAAAASSSS".

my other pet hate is having a shit nights sleep due to having a brilliant idea for lyrics and a melody running round ma heid for hours... so eventually I get up and write the lyrics down @ 3am but nothing to record the killer melody onto ... so of course when I do wake up ... absolutely no fukkin recolection of the tune at all... :mad: it was a sure fire hit ... I just know it was...

This: "lol another BBC Sports Personality of the year winner with no personality, do they even know what personality is? hurhurhur"

Firstly - Why does anyone give a fuck?

Secondly - That's a fundamental misunderstanding of the word 'personality' in this context, where it is to mean 'a well known person' rather than 'hey, isn't this guy entertaining and great'. OR it's a shite joke and no one should ever say it because it's shite.

Thirdly - Fuck off.

• Upvote 2