aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet Hate: A total lack of motivation or enthusiasm. The past week or so, if I haven't been with friends, I've been just sitting watching T.V. And I've had loads that I need to do. I just can't seem to want to do them when I have the time. Horrible feeling.

I know what you mean - this week I have just been sitting on the sofa infront of the TV and wasting all the evening. I'm blaming it on being the run up to Christmas, and not being able to go out much due to it being dark and rainy.

Water leaks from upstairs neighbours, and upstairs neighbours being pricks about it. I went up and informed him that water was swelling through the ceiling like a tap. He had his shower running. I could hear it at the door, and his bathroom is directly above where the leak was coming from. He just said "That doesn't make any sense. Can't be us. Pass". Luckily his slightly more polite missus came to the door and was less of a cunt, and gave me the number for their landlord. Funnily enough the leak slowed down and tailed off once he turned the shower off. Bell end.

The worst thing is, my 16 pack of toilet roll is completely ruined. The one time I buy bog roll in bulk, it gets flooded.

Guest Gladstone

Listen, you fucking barbarians, I feel Soda J's pain. Proper toilet roll is a must have item. All this talk of facecloths and arse washing is making me feel a little sick, so let's leave it there, eh?

For what it's worth, if I was anywhere near you right now, I'd come round with some toilet roll because it's one of the worse feelings in the world when you finish doing your stuff and look up and realise there's none left. It's probably worse than having a finger chopped off, but I've never done that before, so can't be 100% certain.

• Upvote 2

Listen, you fucking barbarians, I feel Soda J's pain. Proper toilet roll is a must have item. All this talk of facecloths and arse washing is making me feel a little sick, so let's leave it there, eh?

For what it's worth, if I was anywhere near you right now, I'd come round with some toilet roll because it's one of the worse feelings in the world when you finish doing your stuff and look up and realise there's none left. It's probably worse than having a finger chopped off, but I've never done that before, so can't be 100% certain.

This post made me proper LOL at my desk.

#firstworldproblems #annoysodajerk

xx

Power surges on Union Street crashing the tills at my work three times. They take anywhere up to 10 minutes to boot back up so that wasn't fun. Then the staff toilets were off limits as the ancient fucking plumbing system decided it'd had enough. Hopefully sorted by tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

I've also decided to do some overtime which, depending on how it goes, may be a future pet-hate. Working an extra day on Friday and a couple extra hours on Christmas Eve. I'll be happy when I see the money in January...

Power surges on Union Street crashing the tills at my work three times. They take anywhere up to 10 minutes to boot back up so that wasn't fun. Then the staff toilets were off limits as the ancient fucking plumbing system decided it'd had enough. Hopefully sorted by tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

I've also decided to do some overtime which, depending on how it goes, may be a future pet-hate. Working an extra day on Friday and a couple extra hours on Christmas Eve. I'll be happy when I see the money in January...

Wasn't just Union Street. Most of the city centre had issues this morning. We had 4 power cuts in the office this morning.