aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Individual urinals where the flush is controlled by a sensor.

Excuse me, but I would like to finish urinating before the flush starts and splashes specks of water (and my own piss) all over my trousers. Every time I go it's the same.

I'll be using a cubicle for a piss before long to get over this flushing nonsense and then it'll be a sit-down piss (lazyness) and it's all downhill from there.

Don't rest easy yet Adam.....I had an awful time in Disney World using the cubicle loo's....:O

Those sensor controlled toilets (we have a few here too, at Motorway services etc...) I found some of the bastards would flush as you reach behind to clean your arse.... and I kept getting a cold soaking of my knads and bell-end.... f*cking automatic flushing !!!! :swearing:

Don't bloody laugh either !!! (well, OK, I can laugh about it now)

I'm warned and now wary of the f*ckers..... o_O

Defo a big Pet Hate !

people who use cubicals to pee

what you scared of?

im sure if someone did make a move you would smash then in no time, then zip up your fly

I invite you to stand beside me at a urinal and you'll quickly make a decision as to why i don't use urinals. All i'm saying is piss ahhhways. The soaking Scott from Bleeding Through got after he insisted on standing next to me at the trough in Moshulu (i may add the trough was not being used by anyone else) was equal parts amusing and embarrassing.

Folk standing behind me in queues not respecting spacial boundaries who have a peculiar notion that it's acceptable to stand a couple of inches away from me. I was in Markies at lunchtime and it felt like the guy was going to have a snooze on my shoulder. Back the fuck up.

It's always someone with questionable hygiene levels as well.

Don't rest easy yet Adam.....I had an awful time in Disney World using the cubicle loo's....:O

Those sensor controlled toilets (we have a few here too, at Motorway services etc...) I found some of the bastards would flush as you reach behind to clean your arse.... and I kept getting a cold soaking of my knads and bell-end.... f*cking automatic flushing !!!! :swearing:

Don't bloody laugh either !!! (well, OK, I can laugh about it now)

I'm warned and now wary of the f*ckers..... o_O

Defo a big Pet Hate !

Yup, silly Americans. Maybe they don't wipe their arse?

Big gaps in the cubicle in the states too, so all the shy pee-ers here would be fucked.

Folk standing behind me in queues not respecting spacial boundaries who have a peculiar notion that it's acceptable to stand a couple of inches away from me. I was in Markies at lunchtime and it felt like the guy was going to have a snooze on my shoulder. Back the fuck up.

24592_1278145952162_1185396939_30715169_7692903_n.jpg

24592_1278145952162_1185396939_30715169_7692903_n.jpg

Ha ha, John W escapes the blame as this guy was much older. Had the nerve to huckle me along to the free cash desk as well when I got distracted watching some daft bint who managed to drop a coin down the gap in the counter.

Oh and my other hate about Markies today was the fact that for some reason everyone had decided to ignore the windy round queuing system that works perfectly well any other time to form a straight queue at one end that just got in the way of the drinks shelves and other stuff. Wasn't even many decrepitudes to blame either which makes a change in there. There was an old lady in front of me with an abundance of inch long white facial hair. Even quite a long one coming out of her nose. Do Remington not make a multi-purpose device for old ladies? I see a market. People could just be totally blunt and give one to their Gran for Xmas if need be.

oooh aye!!! that's one of mine as well. It's like there's an invisable line that you are standing on, and they need to cross it as well or they won't get served.

Another extreme case of this is in cafes were there a rail for your tray. You're just moving along looking at the choices, when BAM! that's your knuckles bashed by the following person banging his tray into your hand holding your tray...wankers!

Annoying web design. Specifically arty photo/design blogs that take an age to load and none of the supposedly clickable buttons work. All because they want it to look pretty. Fuck you, i'm not waiting long enough to find out what it looks like. What's that?.. you want me to sit and watch some slow as fuck slideshow? Fuck that, I click when and where I want to, buddy! I think Wordpress style sites should be the law.

Annoying web design. Specifically arty photo/design blogs that take an age to load and none of the supposedly clickable buttons work. All because they want it to look pretty. Fuck you, i'm not waiting long enough to find out what it looks like. What's that?.. you want me to sit and watch some slow as fuck slideshow? Fuck that, I click when and where I want to, buddy! I think Wordpress style sites should be the law.

Yep with you there - keep it simple! Intros are what really irritate me! Just cut to the chase! I want to take the motorway not the bloody scenic route!

OK in the Redux version of this, in Bruce Millers today some cunt stood too close behind me and then peered his head around mine to have a loud chat with the guy in front of me. Right in my earhole.

Stand and chat to the guy and then once complete fuck off to the end of the queue, there's a good lad.