aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Himmin! Who's dissing curry pies? One of my favourite things about going to St. James' Park is nabbing a Balti pie at half-time. Goddamn philistines.

Pet hate of the day: old people licking their lips. It's just the freakiest thing in the world. Nothing gives me the shivers like a crusty old Betty walking up to the counter at work, expressing her demand for a 50p Megabus ticket, then licking her wrinkly old lips. IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. You can stand there and call me a cunt, you can point a gun at me and nick all the money, but don't like your bloody lips. Jesus Christ. It freaks me out more than anything. Surely I can't be the only one?

Guest idol_wild
Pet hate of the day: old people licking their lips. It's just the freakiest thing in the world. Nothing gives me the shivers like a crusty old Betty walking up to the counter at work, expressing her demand for a 50p Megabus ticket, then licking her wrinkly old lips. IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. You can stand there and call me a cunt, you can point a gun at me and nick all the money, but don't like your bloody lips. Jesus Christ. It freaks me out more than anything. Surely I can't be the only one?

Aww come on, you heartless cretin; Betty is merely showing an expression of her powerful physical desire for you.

Guest idol_wild
I really doubt that. Maybe you've watched more intergalactic salacious motion pictures than me?

Replace "intergalactic" with "depraved".

Not that this is a contest.

Himmin! Who's dissing curry pies? One of my favourite things about going to St. James' Park is nabbing a Balti pie at half-time. Goddamn philistines.

Well I think I kicked off the curry-in-pastry debate but mine was founded on being served up a Cornish Pastie filled with chicken curry at 9am. Cornish Pasties should be filled with a mixture of potato, some sort of meat and various other gubbins in a standard gravy. Not chicken curry.

I dont really have any huge thoughts on the value of curry pies in general. Although you have kind of given a perfect example of my point about Geordies.

:up:

People who wander round supermarkets EATING ITEMS THEY HAVE JUST TAKEN OFF THE SHELF in the theory that the checkout assistant can scan the empty packet and charge them for it (I bet they rarely own up).

Why-oh-WHY do people think that this is acceptable behaviour?

I once saw an old lady eat a handful of grapes straight off the fruit display. Not just one cheeky grape; A HANDFUL OF GRAPES. Baffling.

People who wander round supermarkets EATING ITEMS THEY HAVE JUST TAKEN OFF THE SHELF in the theory that the checkout assistant can scan the empty packet and charge them for it (I bet they rarely own up).

Why-oh-WHY do people think that this is acceptable behaviour?

I once saw an old lady eat a handful of grapes straight off the fruit display. Not just one cheeky grape; A HANDFUL OF GRAPES. Baffling.

Ah yes, the fucking grazers.:popcorn:

I've seen people handing over empty crisp packets or half eaten chocolate bars at the check-out before. How impatient are these people that they can't wait until they leave the shop to open their bag of walkers crisps. Plus it can't be worth all the dodgy looks they get from the better people like me standing behind them in the queue.

Bigsby Jr doesn't ask for sweets in the supermarket, he asks for a baguette which he scoops all the soft bread out of as we go round the store. Yes, I hand over a hollow baguette at the checkout and pay for it. But because he's a little kid I get "aw, cute" etc instead of "stop thief!".

Saw a family of minks chomping down on hot chicken from the deli counter while walking round the shop once though, gadz min. :down: