aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Uppity customers. Fuck off.

The ones that come out with the "that's illegal" line. No it fucking isn't. You may have watched an episode of Watchdog last night, but that doesn't make you fucking right. You only listen to the bits that interest you, you fucking cretin. I've already apologised an been nice to you, so don't come away with that shite because I will prove you wrong. Cunt.

It was a price issue. I gave her the product for the price stated on the shelf. Went to take the stock (and ticket) off the shelf to get it sorted and she decided she wanted another one for 2. I said that I could only honour her original item and that I was about to get it sorted.

It would only be illegal if I was informed of the problem and then went, "Ah fuck it, I'll just leave it on the shelf to try to mislead other customers".

You legally don't have to honour the price that's on the shelf either.

Do you not? When I worked at Morrisons, one of the Legal administrators hammered on and on about the importance of the shelf ticket always being correct and up to date, or they could get into a spot of bother. I've never been lied to whilst inside Morrisons, so I consider it to be a temple of truth.

Do you not? When I worked at Morrisons, one of the Legal administrators hammered on and on about the importance of the shelf ticket always being correct and up to date, or they could get into a spot of bother. I've never been lied to whilst inside Morrisons, so I consider it to be a temple of truth.

The price stated is defined by case law as being an 'invitation to treat', not an 'offer'.

The customer makes the offer when taking the item to the checkout, the store accepts by receiving payment.

There must be an 'offer' and 'acceptance' in Scots (and English) law before a contract is binding, so the contract isn't made by the customer attempting to buy the item, it's made when the shopkeeper puts through the transaction (before then, there is no price set in stone).

When I worked in the football boots department of a sports store you'd often get people picking up 120 F50s or the like and slavering over them, before sticking them back on any old empty shelf, often marked with the price of some 13 Puma piece of shit. Cue the same uppity customers demanding that I HAVE to sell them for 13 because its THE LAW.

:(

When I worked in the football boots department of a sports store you'd often get people picking up 120 F50s or the like and slavering over them, before sticking them back on any old empty shelf, often marked with the price of some 13 Puma piece of shit. Cue the same uppity customers demanding that I HAVE to sell them for 13 because its THE LAW.

:(

The phrase 'fuck you, you doss c**t' was invented for such scenarios.

He didn't look 18 but he probably was, most people aren't that ballsy if they are actually underage.

Here is a fine example of the concept of a freeroll. He doesn't have ID (why would he? He's underage), so I respect his attempt to shift the focus. He goes on the offensive, hoping to irritate you enough into serving him just to get rid of him. Worst case scenario? He doesn't get the booze; but he's not going to get the booze anyway as he's underage and has no ID. So, by irritating you, he freerolls; he might, just might, annoy you enough into serving him out of a desire to get rid. And if he fails and doesn't get served? No worse off, as things stand he is already booze-less.

Well played, that youngster!

Buying a doughnut from Sainsburys, which didn't have a ticket on the shelf with a description. It had white icing on the top so looked quite a safe bet. Fuck off was it a safe bet. Fucking LEMON CURD. IN A FUCKING DOUGHNUT.

Oh here you go son, you've been a good boy, so you can have A LEMON CURD DOUGHNUT.

Thanks mum and dad. Thanks for pretty much telling me I WAS A MISTAKE!

Who the fuck wants a lemon curd doughnut? Who the fuck even likes lemon curd? LEMON CURD?! It tastes like margarine mixed with washing up liquid. What a disappointment. It felt like unwrapping a christmas present and unearthing a box full of shit.

I hate it when that happens.

• Upvote 2

Buying a doughnut from Sainsburys, which didn't have a ticket on the shelf with a description. It had white icing on the top so looked quite a safe bet. Fuck off was it a safe bet. Fucking LEMON CURD. IN A FUCKING DOUGHNUT..

Oh here you go son, you've been a good boy, so you can have A LEMON CURD DOUGHNUT.

Thanks mum and dad. Thanks for pretty much telling me I WAS A MISTAKE!.

LOL....What the hell does THAT mean...please explain ???

Who the fuck wants a lemon curd doughnut? Who the fuck even likes lemon curd? LEMON CURD?! It tastes like margarine mixed with washing up liquid. What a disappointment. It felt like unwrapping a christmas present and unearthing a box full of shit..

Calm down, Lemon Curd is NOT that bad....although I prefer "Lemon Cheese"