aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I once saw an old lady eat a handful of grapes straight off the fruit display. Not just one cheeky grape; A HANDFUL OF GRAPES. Baffling.

We can but hope that the unrinsed grapes exposed her to some germ that caused an explosive bout of the shits that possibly would be unnoticed dependent on the capacity of her huge pants and/or thickness of her old lady dark brown tights. Being an old lady that may have been a daily occurence anyway but still.

Saw a family of minks chomping down on hot chicken from the deli counter while walking round the shop once though, gadz min. :down:

See those chickens are delicious but inevitably lead to greasy hands. Their greasy hands must have clarted everything, gads. There should be vigilante supermarket shotguns available for these things. It would be like 'Dawn of the Dead' with zombies replaced by tinks.

Bigsby Jr doesn't ask for sweets in the supermarket, he asks for a baguette which he scoops all the soft bread out of as we go round the store. Yes, I hand over a hollow baguette at the checkout and pay for it. But because he's a little kid I get "aw, cute" etc instead of "stop thief!".

Saw a family of minks chomping down on hot chicken from the deli counter while walking round the shop once though, gadz min. :down:

He'd have got none of that sympathy shit from me when I worked in a supermarket. My standard response to "Oh I opened these up for him cos he couldn't wait the 5 more minutes it took to finish my shopping, that's not a problem is it, hahahha" was a death glare and silence. Possibly try and overcharge them a bit too if they seemed especially like twats.

I didn't suit customer service very well

He'd have got none of that sympathy shit from me when I worked in a supermarket. My standard response to "Oh I opened these up for him cos he couldn't wait the 5 more minutes it took to finish my shopping, that's not a problem is it, hahahha" was a death glare and silence. Possibly try and overcharge them a bit too if they seemed especially like twats.

I didn't suit customer service very well

Aye, I think if it was something like sweets or fizzy drinks that he wanted he would get less sympathy, but folk seem to find it amusing that this little three year old sits in the trolley chomping on a loaf of bread.

Aye, I think if it was something like sweets or fizzy drinks that he wanted he would get less sympathy, but folk seem to find it amusing that this little three year old sits in the trolley chomping on a loaf of bread.

Yeah something that doesn't need to actually be scanned isn't as annoying. Being handed an empty wrapper smeared in melted chocolate and drool most definitely fucking is.

Ordering holiday money online. Didn't think it would be so complicated to get a prepaid card but because my bank pay it cash advance I can't get the whole amount for the card to be delivered because it's over my daily withdrawal limit.

My credit card also wouldn't process (which I'm quite glad about because there was a whopping 12 of charges to use it) with no reason why. The bank have said there isn't a problems so I've had to order it to pick up at the airport on the day I leave and to pay it in cash!! Too close for comfort!!

Ordering holiday money online. Didn't think it would be so complicated to get a prepaid card but because my bank pay it cash advance I can't get the whole amount for the card to be delivered because it's over my daily withdrawal limit.

My credit card also wouldn't process (which I'm quite glad about because there was a whopping 12 of charges to use it) with no reason why. The bank have said there isn't a problems so I've had to order it to pick up at the airport on the day I leave and to pay it in cash!! Too close for comfort!!

I went away to Bulgaria a couple of weeks ago, first thing on a Saturday morning. I was planning using the cashpoints in Bulgaria and not bothering to change my money. As I was sitting in the airport however, I realised that I'd left all my spending money in my savings account, which I don't have a card for, and thus had no money in my current account. I phoned my flatmate and asked him to log into my online banking and transfer it for me, only he kept putting in the wrong passwords and locked me out of online banking. All I could do was wait and call the bank first thing Monday morning. Thus I went away to Bulgaria with a tenner in my pocket, which had to last two days. That was beyond too close for comfort! (Thankfully my girlfriend had had the good sense to change some money and kept me fed and watered until I could get my own.)

Warburton Thick Sliced White Toastie bread, please.

Hell yes. The Super Toastie one that comes in the green packet is just immense too. My favourite bread.

'Medium' bread is fucking gash. Makes shit toast. Makes shit sandwiches. It just lasts longer because the slices are like paper. I have no problem with Kingsmill either, but Warburtons is king.

I went away to Bulgaria a couple of weeks ago, first thing on a Saturday morning. I was planning using the cashpoints in Bulgaria and not bothering to change my money. As I was sitting in the airport however, I realised that I'd left all my spending money in my savings account, which I don't have a card for, and thus had no money in my current account. I phoned my flatmate and asked him to log into my online banking and transfer it for me, only he kept putting in the wrong passwords and locked me out of online banking. All I could do was wait and call the bank first thing Monday morning. Thus I went away to Bulgaria with a tenner in my pocket, which had to last two days. That was beyond too close for comfort! (Thankfully my girlfriend had had the good sense to change some money and kept me fed and watered until I could get my own.)

Sounds like you had alot of bad luck with your jollys, with your expired passport and whatnot too.

Wank venues do my nut in.

Dexters currently.

Being asked to Play a show 2 months in advance, then finding a week before the gig the flyers are up without your band on them, and having no emails about changes is wank.

Me:

"Thanks for letting us know were off the Azriel gig with 10 days notice.

Extremely professional."

Dexters -

"You were never confirmed, grow up."

Screenshot2010-10-04at2328431.png

:rolleyes:

You might think im being a twat about this, but what if none of us had seen the poster?

We would have taken days off work (Loosing money none of us can afford not to make) and wasted 50ish on petrol money all because a promoter is dicking about.

Not cool.

Fucking shitty MCs/DJs talking over dubstep mixes. I don't mind if the UNCZ have a mix up, cos the UNCZ are ace. I also don't mind Pete Tong or Mary Anne Hobbs coming in once in a while and saying what you're listening to. But random shitty MCing is fucking annoying. Kiss are especially bad. "Shout out to the Bolton massive. Text in, yeah?!" Shut the fuck up. Luckily he shut the fuck up when Mala was on, or that would have been criminal.

Individual urinals where the flush is controlled by a sensor.

Excuse me, but I would like to finish urinating before the flush starts and splashes specks of water (and my own piss) all over my trousers. Every time I go it's the same.

I'll be using a cubicle for a piss before long to get over this flushing nonsense and then it'll be a sit-down piss (lazyness) and it's all downhill from there.