aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Actually, I only make mild curries for my family.....wife and kids wimp out at hot ones...

MY personal preferences are :

Chicken Bhuna

Keema Madras

an occasional, Keema Vindaloo or a really HOT Tindaloo !!....

all with chappati's and a couple of shami kebab starters, and raita sauce, of course, none o' this gay rice crap....

You have to eat em' with yer fingers using chappaties, not with a fork....cutlery is for wimps !!

...cutlery is for wimps !!

Hard as fook. It amazes me to watch folk trying to eat some foods with a fork and knife. Chicken pieces for example. Pick them up and eat them. Others inclede corn on the cob, and spare ribs. I have seen people try to eat these things with a fork and knife...WTF!!

I used to like very hot curries, but have settled on madras now as I find this plenty hot enough. Saying that sometimes you get the same curry from the same place, but it's hot as fuck one time, and okay the next time.

• Upvote 1

cyclists using mobile phones. As I was driving through a sleepy Suffolk village this morning some dozy bint was all over the road. Just before I squeezed past her I said to my mum "I bet she's using a mobile" and sure as shit is smelly the stupid cow was attempting to write a text as she rode along.... I should have just knocked her off the bloody thing! Beyond irritating!

I eat things with a fork and knife if I'm given a fork and knife because I'm a 'pussy'/was taught how to eat in a restaurant situation.

LOL..... yeah, so do I.... but certainly not with curries/chappati's....

at a good Asian/Indian curry house, you might be lucky to get a spoon !!

(Oh god, I REALLY miss a good curry from Bradford !!!!)

This one certainly went out of its way to make Old Gold wince. I can report he took it like a man, and grabbed the offending insect for a wee talking to. It crawled off across the floor and hid under a chair swearing quietly to itself for a while. Old Gold had his nether region bathed in wine vinegar, which looked kind of fun in a Bacchanalian sort of way.

The overuse of words like legend, genius and star in the media to the point where they lose all meaning and so if someone really means really means it they have to make a point of really meaning it in a way like the word legend is often applied to those who may not deserve it but in the case of Bob Smith

Anyone famous that dies is now a legend in their field. Fame + Death = Legend. Any retired footballer player who used to play for a team is a 'former (team name) legend'. Any professional footballer featured in the written press is a star or ace i.e. Aberdeen FC star Andrew makes case for defence - Evening Express Simon Cowell described a performance on Saturdays X Factor as genius. Someone sang someone elses song? Wow. Genius. (I watch a couple of minutes of the X Factor every week only to stoke my hatred and confirm my superiority)

This isnt a rant against figurative speech, just the incorrect and lazy application of words which should be reserved to describe greatness.

Shaki

Legendary Aberdeen-Music Genius

• Upvote 1

I eat things with a fork and knife if I'm given a fork and knife because I'm a 'pussy'/was taught how to eat in a restaurant situation.

You take it to excess. You eat pizza with a fork and a knife. What the fucks that about?! I will never ever let that go. You fucking mentalist.