aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who upload videos of their FIFA / Pro Evo matches to Youtube. What the fuck makes you think I want to watch your goals on Pro Evo you utter cunt-bubble? This also applies to wrestling. You type in "Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels" for example and instead of a real match you get some gaywand who's uploaded the match they played on XBox. Youtube is full of it. Who the hell watches that? If I wanted to watch you play WWE on XBox I'd just come round to your house, nut-flesh.

Heathen.

Just as I am in agreement with you about milk on cereal being wrong, I was very pleased the day I learned that Jan hates cheese as much as I do.

I am going to announce all my weird food things over the internet. I don't like fish either, okay? Okay? HAPPY NOW?

Pet Hate of the day is the fact that I am only six weeks into my first foray into education in over two years and yet I'm already procrastinating like a motherbitch. It is 12am, I have not finished preparing a pitch I'm due to make tomorrow and earlier on, I spent precious hours eating chinese food with my friends and watching a programme called Don't Forget The Lyrics (mesmerising, by the way). I could have been in bed hours ago. Idiot brain.

People who upload videos of their FIFA / Pro Evo matches to Youtube. What the fuck makes you think I want to watch your goals on Pro Evo you utter cunt-bubble? This also applies to wrestling. You type in "Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels" for example and instead of a real match you get some gaywand who's uploaded the match they played on XBox. Youtube is full of it. Who the hell watches that? If I wanted to watch you play WWE on XBox I'd just come round to your house, nut-flesh.

virtual reality or not, they are still just pretending to have a fight. There's plenty of real fighting on youtube, recorded on camera phones. People getting properly twatted. Get on it!

When it turns out that replacing the tomato base on a pizza with BBQ sauce just isn't as delicious as you thought it would be. In fact, it's kind of gross. Never thought I'd hear myself saying the words 'too much barbeque sauce,' but there you have it.

I wholeheartedly agree.....

tuther night, the missus brought home a Chicagotown X Factor special pizza, which had (too much) barbeque sauce as the base......

I thought it was absolute gash..... hated the thing.... never again !

I dig Brown Sauce, but it only goes with a select few foods, as far as my tastebuds are concerned anyway. Usually breakfast sandwiches or things involving corned beef.

I wouldn't have it on Pizza anyway.

I was only challenging the claim that BBQ sauce was the "Condiment of Champions". I don't know what sort of spastic would use brown sauce as a sauce-base on a pizza, that would just be a whole new level of stupidity altogether.

I didn't use brown sauce on a pizza. I just suggested a hypothetical use for brown sauce on a pizza. I didn't say it would be good.

I reject the prize.

Doesn't work like that i'm afraid. Your prize is to be constantly derided in both public and on this forum for making outlandish statements. It is neither returnable, rejectable or tranferable.