aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My dad freaks out if you use the 'sugary spoon' to stir his tea. He gets very upset.

Other people can't stand their tea unless it's 'piping hot'. Those can be mad ones.

Personally, I can't stand when I say yes to milk and I get half a cup full in me tea.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Neck muscle spasms. Woke up this morning, did a big stretch, got an agonizing pain in my neck and shoulder that didn't subside. At doctors orders i'm now stuck in bed ALL DAY and i can't move my head or right shoulder. Also the aforementiode agonizing pain has now been constant for 2 hours. It sucks properly.

New one:

People who stand too close behind you whilst queuing. NO NEED. Doesn't make the queue go any faster by making the person infront of you uncomfortable. And then you look like the twat if you turn around and say: "back the fuck up dude!"

I fucking hate that. The Somerfield at Cornhill is a hotspot for it happening. Nae nice, especially with the mouth breathing knuckle draggers that shuffle round that place. Eew.

New one:

People who stand too close behind you whilst queuing. NO NEED. Doesn't make the queue go any faster by making the person infront of you uncomfortable. And then you look like the twat if you turn around and say: "back the fuck up dude!"

seconded.

adding on to this, a lady in morrisons this morning who was behind me actually started moving my shopping. putting items ontop of other items coz my shopping sitting on the convayer one item high apparently takes up way too much room

FUCK OFF BITCH! THIS MY FUCKING SHOPPING, HANDS AWA BEFORE YOU LOOSE EM!

seconded.

adding on to this, a lady in morrisons this morning who was behind me actually started moving my shopping. putting items ontop of other items coz my shopping sitting on the convayer one item high apparently takes up way too much room

i hope you told her exactly where to go!!

seconded.

I like her style.

I had an idea yesterday that I was going to now carry out my shopping by being inspired by what other people buy. Easiest way being taking things right out of their trolley and putting it in my own. You never catch it the first time round, but when someone else has bought it, it's a full-on recommendation. Take.

My pet hate is the seemingly lost art of queueing in this nation. I'm sure we used to be world-leaders in this.

ATMs are the worst. Obviously if you're a young chap who may happen to look a bit 'ghetto' then you may wish to give the ATM user a bit of space so they don't feel intimidated. Unfortunately, this just invites folks to treat you as a bystander, it seems...

Guest idol_wild
just lucky you didnt have any plooms on show for her to grab a hold of i guess ;)

He's not that lucky. What he didn't state was this it was his bumgrapes.

New one:

It's worse when you move to make the space between you bigger and they follow you, the amount of times I've yelled at folk to back off, and that I moved for a reason. They usually smell of stale sweat as well.

Tesco at Huntly is a nightmare for this!!

New one:

That's weird. I posted a similar pet hate after you but I missed yours in the traffic... is this just a coincidence or was it subliminal, I wonder?

Bizarrely, given my height, I'm a size 12, a size which shops seem to not believe in. Still, wouldn't want to be a smaller size, as it... It sends a message.

No way you are a size 12.

I find it incredible the amount of guys on this site that all seem to have huge feet.