aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People in supermarkets who like to bring their Olympic sized shopping literally less than a minute before the tills close, the store is not insured to have customers on the shop floor after closing time. are they trying to have us all fired?

When I worked at Morrisons, we were told we had to let late customers come in and do what they had to. The 8pm closing time was more often something like half past.

Non-wrestling fans who feel the need to tell me at every opportunity that it's fake.

I'm 31...I figured out it was fake when I was 6 and I don't care.

I have friends who watch Eastenders...they cry when people die on that show. I don't feel the need to ridicule them and tell them it's fake. They know it is they just enjoy watching it. it's the same for wrestling fans....except for the crying bit.

Non-wrestling fans who feel the need to tell me at every opportunity that it's fake.

I'm 31...I figured out it was fake when I was 6 and I don't care.

I have friends who watch Eastenders...they cry when people die on that show. I don't feel the need to ridicule them and tell them it's fake. They know it is they just enjoy watching it. it's the same for wrestling fans....except for the crying bit.

I am that person.

Its all fake, don't you know?!:laughing:

Better than samsung. My samsung has now been sold on because its so shite.

Back to my sony yay.

I've had 2 Samsungs, both were excellent. No problems at all. I'll be going back to Samsung on my next upgrade. Still about 4 months of this piece of shit to go though.

I had the opposite, I had a Sony and absolutely loved it, had it for about 2 years. Then I cancelled my contract and got a new one and I got a Samsung phone and it was the biggest piece of shit I've ever had. I fucking hated it, so much so that when I still had 8 months on my contract I went and took out another contract just so I could a decent phone. I got another Sony, which is a fantastic phone, and sold the Samsung on eBay, and just paid up the old contract.

ive had one sony phone, one of the walkmen ones, was shit, ive had nokia's all of the time appart from that, never had a problem with any of them except the batterys dieing after a year or so which is usually my own fault.

I had a Nokia N73 for a while and it was horrible, it was OK as long as you had no photos or music saved on it, as soon as you started saving stuff on it it just went so slow it was unbearable, trying to flick through your photos it would take like 10 seconds from you pushing the "next" button to the picture actually coming up. Even trying to ope your contact list took about 10 seconds. That was a horrible phone, and it spent a lot of it's time in the repair shop because the camera didn't work and the software kept crashing and going in a stupid loop.

Of all the phones I've had I can't see past Sony Ericcson, though LG make decent phones as well.

I had a Nokia N73 for a while and it was horrible, it was OK as long as you had no photos or music saved on it, as soon as you started saving stuff on it it just went so slow it was unbearable, trying to flick through your photos it would take like 10 seconds from you pushing the "next" button to the picture actually coming up. Even trying to ope your contact list took about 10 seconds. That was a horrible phone, and it spent a lot of it's time in the repair shop because the camera didn't work and the software kept crashing and going in a stupid loop.

Of all the phones I've had I can't see past Sony Ericcson, though LG make decent phones as well.

sounds like you had a dodgy phone, i had one of those and it worked fine for me, saying that i never usually use cameras on phones of fill them with music, ive got a camera and an ipod for those things so i prob never used it as much.

though LG make decent phones as well.

I've an LG Viewty and I've had no problems with it. It's my 4th LG and they are pretty decent phones. I had a Sony Walkman with orange and I liked it for the radio, but not too keen on the shape of it (like phones that go form ear to mouth almost!)

Doing laundry. What an absolute pain in the ass. You wash a load of clothes, hang them out to dry, take them back in again, iron them and then hang them all up. The whole process can take up to a week, then you wear something once and you have to fucking do it all over again. Of all the household tasks I hate ironing the most. Especially girl's clothes. Doing my girlfriend's laundy terrifys me. At least guys clothes are all pretty much straight lines, girl's clothes are all fitted and boob shaped and impossible to iron.

I'm going to invent disposable clothes that you wear once and then chuck away. Sure it will be wasteful but it will be the end of washing, drying and ironing and. I'll get my fucking Sundays back. And what's more my disposable clothes are going to be made out of polystyrene and non-biodegradable materials so they ruin the environment and kill loads of baby seals and shit. Yeah, take that Planet Earth.

I pretty much treat socks as this disposable clothes idea you've got, cos they are so cheap and I can't be fucking bothered balling up socks. I always end up with an odd sock at the end n'all. Fuck socks.

I'd quite like a Polystyrene suit though, if you could hook a brother up. I'd feel like Awesome-o.