aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Can we just get back to topic? I feel like hacking out my eyeballs here.

I know exactly how you feel.

Pet Hate: Having a day off work, wanting a lie in but having yr upstairs neighbours playing really loud, shite mainstream dance music. Then, having yr downstairs neighbours getting their windows replaced by the loudest workmen I have ever heard. Fuck sake.

All this correctness and bickering over peoples opinions/thoughts n stuff

all jokes are going be in some way or other offensive to someone - if you put them up be aware of the consequences and prepared for someone to mention something that may be offensive to you

make love not war n all that shit!

Go do your ironing woman and make me a pizza :D

My neighbour always parks 3/4 of a car length from the corner just to be awkward and take up more room. They do it on purpose and have admitted it.

They do it because they had a bit of a dispute about parking with another of our neighbours.

Unfortunately it's always us that suffer as when we get hoime everyone is parked so selfishly we end up having to park miles away from the bloody flat.

I used to stay at headland court and I hated the parking. One B*****D in particular used to park along the entrance to one of the parking bits completely blocking about 10 cars. Used to get on my tits every time. If i wasn't such a nice loon I would have put something unpleasant on his door handles!

Used to be chaos there to get parked in the evenings. Now I kinda have the same pet hate where i stay. On the entrance to my road 2 vans park at either side of each other as they don't have big enough driveways. Not their fault i know but its tight to get through them with my car (4x4) Imagine if i had a few bevvies and my judgement was off, I could seriously damage my car

I used to stay at headland court and I hated the parking. One B*****D in particular used to park along the entrance to one of the parking bits completely blocking about 10 cars. Used to get on my tits every time. If i wasn't such a nice loon I would have put something unpleasant on his door handles!

Used to be chaos there to get parked in the evenings. Now I kinda have the same pet hate where i stay. On the entrance to my road 2 vans park at either side of each other as they don't have big enough driveways. Not their fault i know but its tight to get through them with my car (4x4) Imagine if i had a few bevvies and my judgement was off, I could seriously damage my car

I would hope you wouldn't be driving home if you'd had a few bevvies....

I would hope you wouldn't be driving home if you'd had a few bevvies....

Lol, I wouldn't. I can't stand drink drivers.

Peevs me off those vans tho, Imagine if there was an emergency on my street requiring an ambulance or a fire engine. They wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting in without the vans having to move.

I'm bothered because i have been slaughtered for 2 days for my posts, then a someone posts a comment like that and it's overlooked! And now I'm even being attacked for making a valid point.

Dear Sexytunk....

This is exactly the problem I have, nearly every time I post anything !!

Some people on here, who don't know you, make a snap judgemental opinion about you, for a mistake you maybe made months ago, and then you are marked forever.....a very insular clique of mutual back slappers...but hey-ho, I'm not really complaining, life goes on !

(I'll register this point as a "Pet Hate", just to keep my opinions tidy looking...LOL)

:)

Stagecoach.

In the morning on the way to work, I get the one bus from Kemnay (220) that connects with an Inverurie bus (307). All others through the day go direct. It's not a major hassle, though there used to be a wee bit of waiting around.

About a month ago, Stagecoach changed the time of the 307 to be a couple of minutes earlier. This was a good move - buses were on time and all was working well. A couple of weeks later, the 220 time and route both changed very slightly, and the connection point was changed to Kintore rather than Blackburn.

Now, it's the 307 that has to do a couple of minutes waiting, and it appears that some of the 307 drivers are utter arseholes. Take this morning:

220 arrives in Kintore where the 307 is waiting at the bus-stop where buses are changed and travellers are made happy. Just as we pull up behind, though, the wanker driving said 307 pulls away! This means a 25 minute wait for the next 307... which promptly drives straight past without stopping. Not quite sure why this happened.

About ten minutes later, along comes another 307, which DOES stop and lets passengers on, hooray! Only I've got a return ticket and the driver is intent on stamping it as I get on his bus. Took a while to convince him that I'd only bought it that morning and was still on my inbound journey...

The connection departing without waiting for the 220 isn't uncommon, so it's become common for me to arrive in work 15 minutes late rather than 15 minutes early as I was before.

Absolute joke.

Don't live in Kemnay then, it's a shithole, full of chavs and cunts who are incapable of leaving the windows alone or listening to their music via earphones.

I like the new signs telling people not to play their music so that other people can hear it, it's fucking annoying hearing "Nafin baut meee" from that Bonkers (?) twat every morning...

The connection point always used to be Kintore, then they changed it to Bucksburn then Kemnay, and now they've arranged it so you can catch a connection at Monymusk.

Pet Hate: people who have been told how to do their job numerously, tell you they understand and will act accordingly, then do absolutely nothing.

If you can't do the bloody job then leave, if you don't like it then leave. Don't keep pleasing yourself otherwise someone will take great pleasure in putting their foot up your arse.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Still, Kemnay may be a shithole, and full of chavs, cunts, single mothers, murderers, rapists, paedophiles, muslim extremists, cannibals, big brother contestants, scientologists, werewolves, vampires, rabid dogs etc. But it's STILL a million times better than Peterhead. :)

• Upvote 1

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Still, Kemnay may be a shithole, and full of chavs, cunts, single mothers, murderers, rapists, paedophiles, muslim extremists, cannibals, big brother contestants, scientologists, werewolves, vampires, rabid dogs etc. But it's STILL a million times better than Peterhead. :)

:up:

I'll give you that one!

EDIT: But I can't give you rep as I don't put out as much as someone from Kemnay is supposed to.

My boss accusing me of wearing blue jeans, when they are clearly black. Sure, they've faded a little and aren't as black as the t-shirt I also wear as part of my uniform, but that doesn't make them fucking blue. Argh. It's not even like I just started wearing them to work, she's seen me wear them before but just because she's fucked off at something means she picks up on something THAT'S NOT EVEN THERE. Fuck her.

Losing one lens out of my glasses while pissed. I was wearing them all night yet i didn't notice til this morning that one of the lenses has fallen out. How did i even manage that?

Losing one lens out of my glasses while pissed. I was wearing them all night yet i didn't notice til this morning that one of the lenses has fallen out. How did i even manage that?

that happened to me once at hogmany though i'd gotten a punch which dislodged the lens. i thoroughly deserved it too. found it in the stoney town square a couple of hours later though. i won that one. :)

Stagecoach.

In the morning on the way to work, I get the one bus from Kemnay (220) that connects with an Inverurie bus (307). All others through the day go direct. It's not a major hassle, though there used to be a wee bit of waiting around.

About a month ago, Stagecoach changed the time of the 307 to be a couple of minutes earlier. This was a good move - buses were on time and all was working well. A couple of weeks later, the 220 time and route both changed very slightly, and the connection point was changed to Kintore rather than Blackburn.

Now, it's the 307 that has to do a couple of minutes waiting, and it appears that some of the 307 drivers are utter arseholes. Take this morning:

220 arrives in Kintore where the 307 is waiting at the bus-stop where buses are changed and travellers are made happy. Just as we pull up behind, though, the wanker driving said 307 pulls away! This means a 25 minute wait for the next 307... which promptly drives straight past without stopping. Not quite sure why this happened.

About ten minutes later, along comes another 307, which DOES stop and lets passengers on, hooray! Only I've got a return ticket and the driver is intent on stamping it as I get on his bus. Took a while to convince him that I'd only bought it that morning and was still on my inbound journey...

The connection departing without waiting for the 220 isn't uncommon, so it's become common for me to arrive in work 15 minutes late rather than 15 minutes early as I was before.

Absolute joke.

I went to school in Kemnay for 6 years, during which period of time I witnessed violence, rumours of paedophilia, car crashes and being assaulted by a 23 year old man at the age of 15..............yet none of this quite compares to the shocking 220 bus timetable/service.

Rep for you!

• Upvote 1

I went to school in Kemnay for 6 years, during which period of time I witnessed violence, rumours of paedophilia, car crashes and being assaulted by a 23 year old man at the age of 15..............yet none of this quite compares to the shocking 220 bus timetable/service.

The 220 is to public service what Darren Mackie is to goalscoring.

That sounds incredibly similar to my experience of Kemnay btw... :up: