aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I suspect they will as the overall sound improved for me, probably due to cut out of external noise.

These are the ones I have -

Sennheiser Eco Ear Canal Headphones Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

I didn't buy them on Amazon though as I heard word folk were selling fakes that were shite build quality...

Are those CX500s? Those are the ones I have (and not too shabby I might add).

Guest Tam o' Shantie

C4's bizarre pre-evening program/ad break sponsorship clips, featuring this awful comedian whose name I can't remember, but he is awful. In the clips he is performing DREADFUL 'stand up comedy' which is either meant to be funny, or meant to be so cringeworthily unfunny that the viewer is transported to another dimension in which it is funny. But it is neither.

I have no idea who the sponsor actually is, either.

People who walk behind cars that are obviously away to come out of a parking space in supermarket car parks... that's it, just walk slow as hell, looking at the pretty sky while your little shit of a kid practices it's figure of 8 teuchter dance behind the fucking car.

Guest idol_wild
You're not one of them Winter Aficionado's are you?

Put on some shorts and grab yourself an ice cream!

Not winter, per se. Just any season aside from the summer. I despise the summer. Hot weather makes me feel ill. :puke:

This horribly overwhelming hot weather.

Urgh.

I work nightshift and trying to sleep in this heat is unbearable.

Also add to this my nextdoor neighbour who is sitting in her back garden. She seems unable to communicate in anything but earsplitting screams and shouts.

So not only is it too hot to sleep I can't open the window because of the noise.

Guest Gladstone
I work nightshift and trying to sleep in this heat is unbearable.

Also add to this my nextdoor neighbour who is sitting in her back garden. She seems unable to communicate in anything but earsplitting screams and shouts.

So not only is it too hot to sleep I can't open the window because of the noise.

Open the window and throw a paperweight at her head.

Open the window and throw a paperweight at her head.

Nice idea but i have the distinct impression it was some kind of head injury that caused her to be that loud in the first place.

Also I don't own a paperweight. Which is another reason I can't open the window as all my important documents will be blown everywhere.

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild

Lloyds TSB.

Banks in general.

Just fuck off. And take the sun with you.

I want to keep all my monies in a tin under my bed. In my cold, cold bedroom.