aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
Well, I'm 6'6. If i had smaller feet, I'd be falling over all over the ruddy place.

Are you really? You must slouch!

Sort your posture, young man.

I do slouch. It's from growing up battling a fear of always banging my head on stuff, which happened alot in the house I earned my teenage years in, due to it being practically a fucking shoebox. I think my spine has totally banana'd on me now and there's no way back, unless someone was to concoct some kind of Human Ironing Board, which would sort me out good and proper.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I'm a 7-8 but as has been mentioned many times on this site, i am virtually a midget.

I'm a 7, and am certified midget. Hooring massive cock though.

I can't stand people who can't park. Admittedly, I'm a terrible parker, but I will go out of my way to straighten up every time. Today someone parked so close to me, I had to get in the passenger side and climb over to the driver's seat. What if I was a little old lady?! I was going to leave a nasty note, but I didn't have a pen.

I can't stand people who can't park. Admittedly, I'm a terrible parker, but I will go out of my way to straighten up every time. Today someone parked so close to me, I had to get in the passenger side and climb over to the driver's seat. What if I was a little old lady?! I was going to leave a nasty note, but I didn't have a pen.

There's a man that lives above me that always parks in one and a bit spaces. I call him Jag-man as he clearly works in the Jaguar dealership in Aberdeen cos he always has different cars. Anyway this is my plan to counteract his parking. Everytime he parks in 1.25 spaces im going to park so close he can't get in.

I think it's a good plan.

There's a man that lives above me that always parks in one and a bit spaces. I call him Jag-man as he clearly works in the Jaguar dealership in Aberdeen cos he always has different cars. Anyway this is my plan to counteract his parking. Everytime he parks in 1.25 spaces im going to park so close he can't get in.

I think it's a good plan.

He'll give your shiny German door-paint a jolly British doin'.

I seen some twunt last week in Asda car park taking up no less than 4 spaces with his incredibly bad parking.

The amount of people in Asda Garthdee that park over two spaces is incredible. I saw one yesterday that had gone quite a distance over the white line into the next space. Out of principle because I hate people who do this, and since I drive a Ford Ka, I just managed to squeeze into what was left of the space leaving about 6 inches between our respective cars. I was quite pleased with myself, however I then realised that funny as it was leaving him about 6 inches to get his door open, someone with such blatant disregard for parking manners was quite likely to put a big dent in my door while trying to squeeze into his car, so instead I just let him win and went and parked somewhere else.

Tesco in Danestone seems bad for folk parking over two spaces, but it seems down to some kind of domino affect, being that the person next to them is parking over 2 spaces, so they have to aswell, and it continues, in a massive loop. Then someone leaves, and someone sees the space big enough for their car but not between any lines etc...

Idiots.