aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Tesco in Danestone seems bad for folk parking over two spaces, but it seems down to some kind of domino affect, being that the person next to them is parking over 2 spaces, so they have to aswell, and it continues, in a massive loop. Then someone leaves, and someone sees the space big enough for their car but not between any lines etc...

Idiots.

Ah, you've overtaken me on rep points you absolute shit! Teabags is sniffing about at my rear as well. I must get my funny on. First to the brown star wins. :up: Or is it a rusty sherrifs badge? Bigsby, shed any light?

• Upvote 1

Plastic packaging on various products.

The packaging on electronic goods is awful. You have to ruin perfectly good scissors to get into the damn thing. Is the shop likely to accept a return on a faulty product when you had to rip all the plastic to get into it?

What about the packaging on food products like bacon? The little peel section is the cause of great stress for me. Try and pull it, it just tears off. Try another corner? Same thing. FFS!

:swearing:

• Upvote 1

Plastic packaging on various products.

The packaging on electronic goods is awful. You have to ruin perfectly good scissors to get into the damn thing. Is the shop likely to accept a return on a faulty product when you had to rip all the plastic to get into it?

What about the packaging on food products like bacon? The little peel section is the cause of great stress for me. Try and pull it, it just tears off. Try another corner? Same thing. FFS!

:swearing:

I'd imagine the welded shut packaging on electrical goods is to prevent five finger discounts from occurring. With you on the food products though. Why can't they just put bacon in ziplocs? I mean, I'm going to have to put it in one to keep it fresh so why not sell me a zippy with the swine meat in it already?

My additional food packaging hate is for non-esential food packaging. Like, why are you going to sell me a pot of hummus with a cardboard wrapper? It just goes in the recycling. I feel bad enough about the pot but I don't have a food processor to make yummy yummy hummus.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I once sliced my fingers to bits trying to get into a new razor that was in that unopenable plastic wrapping. Didn't have scissors to hand, cut the top with a kitchen knife then tried to pull the razor out. There was a blade in the razor. There was blood.

verification codes, where they give you the image and you need to type what is in it to prove your not a terminator hunting down Sarah Connor on facebook or something. just as hard for us to read them as it would be anything else trying to!

You can confirm your account on facebook so you don't have to do that. Or you could stop being a tard and just put the code in. Your choice, choose wisely.

I'll admit, there have been times I have parked over 2 spaces.

Reason to doing this was that I had numerous parking dings from doors being opened against my own.

It would swing both ways though, I avoided these accidental (I'd hope) dings, but - it seems - leave myself at risk of people then doing something out of spite for me "being such an asshole".

Ah well, given up on that train of thought and generally try to find the nicest car I can to park next to, figure there's pride in that owner not to be as careless.

(Apologies for coming across like a prick :))

Not just on facebook although i didn't know you could do that, my point is though that it can be quite hard to read the code, thus making it hard to put the code in.

Mhmm. I didn't fail to grasp your point it's just a bit redundant. Would you rather be facebook spammed by hundreds of fake accounts and phishers or would you rather take the 10 seconds to engage your brain and get the code.

The code has to be dificult to read otherwise someone could produce a program that can decipher it.

Teletubbies. The bit that they watch on the television is repeated twice. Watching some crappy little film about kids that live on a farm or something is bad enough once, but second time round I'm losing the will to live.

I'm not sure you're their target market. Kids are fucking thick as pig shit.

I brought the cunt to work with me. It did fuck all. I was nipping to the bogs every hour to spray myself, but I was just frying from the sun blasting me through the glass.

I couldn't wait to get home, get in the tub and wash my junk. And that's what I did. Good times.

So you stewed in your own sweaty junk water?

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I brought the cunt to work with me. It did fuck all. I was nipping to the bogs every hour to spray myself' date=' but I was just frying from the sun blasting me through the glass.

I couldn't wait to get home, get in the tub and wash my junk. And that's what I did. Good times.[/quote']

Why specifically did you want to wash your 'junk'? Was that more sweaty than the other parts?

Lassies? Nonsense that. Rugby players used to wash themselves in tins of hot water after a good old kick and chase. None of that spraying of water shite. Just a pool of water, piss, sweat and manliness.

Until they got with the program and learned to man-up. Cleanliness is next to godliness after all.

If you spent less time moaning like a bitch and more time learning how to wash yourself properly you'd get on a whole lot better ;)