aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Also when a tv show or radio wants to show how incredibly KERAZY! or EXTREME! something is, they always, always play The Ace Of Spades by Motorhead. Cos, you know, it's KERAZY! and EXTREME!!

TV adverts for mobile phones/phone tariffs/cars/home insurance/computers/savings accounts that sound somewhere between a Martin Luther King speech and a latter era U2 song. Fuck directly off, your "inspirational" drivel makes me want to avoid making any positive changes in my life just to spite you.

• Upvote 1

It's Midgies & mosquito's I hate....bastards can ruin a holiday when you are allergic and prone to Skeeter Syndrome! grrr

I'm busy trying to find some Avon Skin so Soft in order to fight them off in Ullapool tomorrow...

Do they sell it in the likes of Boots? ?(

isn't Avon the mail order stuff? don't know if you get that anywhere else. Can't imagine why else the women around here order it in mass from the Avon lady.

That's my understanding of it :down:

Should've been more organised and ordered it from Ebay in advance. I've got midge repellent in the car from last year, but the smell is so powerful it repels women as well!

How desperate are you?

I could ask my girlfriend (i've mentioned her a fair bit on this thread now o_O) if she has an unopened bottle of it? could be weird but if your really wanting it i could try, she buys Avon stuff like she's trying to sell it on in a fucking shop!

Nah, it's alright dude. I've rang round a few girls and managed to source some :up:

Thanks for the offer anyways :love:

The 'Twilight' phenomenon. The books aren't even well written and Miss Meyers has a strange relationship with the rules of grammar. The film was fucking awful as well, but then that's my own fault for following the thought process of 'Oh, I like Buffy, so surely I'll be able to enjoy this aimed at teenagers vampire film, I'll just switch my brain off for a few hours.' Even without engaging my brain it was just so fucking awful. If you're going to write about vampires and werewolves at least make it awesome. There's just too much wrong with the whole thing besides the fact that a lot of it just doesn't make any fucking sense.

What pisses me off even more is that I don't really have much of a leg to stand on because I read Harry Potter.

Nah, it's alright dude. I've rang round a few girls and managed to source some :up:

Thanks for the offer anyways :love:

You'll need about 5 bottles up there lol! Yeah you have to order from avon or online-think there's a deal on just now where you can buy a bottle for 2 - decent I have ordered for my next holiday - works on mosie's too!

We used a citron candle at a BBQ few years back in Ullapool, it just seemed to attract the little fuckers!

Are you camping? try putting stuff round the tent door etc too! I got biten 22 times in Ullapool camp site once (stupid really cause we could have stayed in doors!

*cough*

link removed

(Not particularly SFW, despite the fact that it links to Britain's highest selling newspaper I believe).

Her side profile still makes her look like a horse, and her songs are fucking shit. The fact I've now seen one of her nipples will not change that.

You'll need about 5 bottles up there lol! Yeah you have to order from avon or online-think there's a deal on just now where you can buy a bottle for 2 - decent I have ordered for my next holiday - works on mosie's too!

We used a citron candle at a BBQ few years back in Ullapool, it just seemed to attract the little fuckers!

Are you camping? try putting stuff round the tent door etc too! I got biten 22 times in Ullapool camp site once (stupid really cause we could have stayed in doors!

Aye it's going to be the cramped tent for accommodation this weekend! We'll make sure to clart the front of the tent and all the zips in the mosquito repellant, whilst using ample amounts of the Avon on the nights out.

Absolutely cannot wait :up:

3598113968_679f91c518.jpg

Tesco now have some kind of batshit stupid policy about a carrier bag quota, and how they are only supplied a certain (very limited) number per day, so when you go after work at about 6pm to pick up a few things, you better remember to take your own carrier bags, or you're gonna be stuffing cartons of milk and whatnot into every available pocket you have.

It's dumb. If that has to be the case, they should divide up the quota, and only be allowed to use a certain amount during the day, and then in the evening, when people who have been at work do their shopping. It's absolute murder if you've just done your big shop and you get to the checkouts and there's no bastard carriers.

Idiots. Stupid rule. Fuck off Tesco

Tesco now have some kind of batshit stupid policy about a carrier bag quota, and how they are only supplied a certain (very limited) number per day, so when you go after work at about 6pm to pick up a few things, you better remember to take your own carrier bags, or you're gonna be stuffing cartons of milk and whatnot into every available pocket you have.

It's dumb. If that has to be the case, they should divide up the quota, and only be allowed to use a certain amount during the day, and then in the evening, when people who have been at work do their shopping. It's absolute murder if you've just done your big shop and you get to the checkouts and there's no bastard carriers.

You can still buy the big re-usable ones for about 9p each, then just chuck them in the the bin when you get home to prove your point. That's what I do.

I concur. If I nip in at lunchtime now they never have any bags, and like any fat fuck I ALWAYS buy more than I can carry.

The 'Twilight' phenomenon. The books aren't even well written and Miss Meyers has a strange relationship with the rules of grammar. The film was fucking awful as well, but then that's my own fault for following the thought process of 'Oh, I like Buffy, so surely I'll be able to enjoy this aimed at teenagers vampire film, I'll just switch my brain off for a few hours.' Even without engaging my brain it was just so fucking awful. If you're going to write about vampires and werewolves at least make it awesome. There's just too much wrong with the whole thing besides the fact that a lot of it just doesn't make any fucking sense.

What pisses me off even more is that I don't really have much of a leg to stand on because I read Harry Potter.

Nooooooooo. The books aren't exactly very challenging. But I can't put them down! I can't wait for the next film. I did watch it at home on dvd rather than going to the cinema to see it, a while after the phenomenon hit. I'm think I love Edward Cullen too. Lol.

People in big fancy cars. They're my new pet hate. They just drive as close to your bumper as possible demanding that you move lanes when that's impossible when there's lots of traffic.

Nooooooooo. The books aren't exactly very challenging. But I can't put them down! I can't wait for the next film. I did watch it at home on dvd rather than going to the cinema to see it, a while after the phenomenon hit. I'm think I love Edward Cullen too. Lol.

People in big fancy cars. They're my new pet hate. They just drive as close to your bumper as possible demanding that you move lanes when that's impossible when there's lots of traffic.

You've offended me on two counts here, Madam.