aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Jobs being advertised, and employers changing the job description after I've applied. A job I applied for went from being Permanent, to being Fixed Term until July 1st 2011.

Then they really stand on my sandcastle by interviewing me, which I fucking nailed, and then offering me the job, which I can't accept, because in 3 months time, I'll be joining the dole queue - unless the job market miraculously improves, which it won't. Not without someone going back through time and stopping prissy shitcocks from voting Tory.

I hate that everytime I critisise bands or music people let me hear they always angrily retaliate with: "well, their better than your band (pick one)"/"their doing way better than your band." Does being in a band mean I have no say in other people's music now?!?

I hate that everytime I critisise bands or music people let me hear they always angrily retaliate with: "well, their better than your band (pick one)"/"their doing way better than your band." Does being in a band mean I have no say in other people's music now?!?

You hang around with some total nobbers.